গুরুত্বপূর্ণ, জরুরি, অত্যন্ত গুরুত্বপূর্ণ, গণ্যমান্য, অত্যাবশ্যক, তাত্পর্যপূর্ণ, অতি জরুরি, বিশেষ গুরূতর, খাঁটি, জাঁকাল, দাম্ভিক, গৌরবান্বিত, গৌরবজনকতাৎপর্যময়, প্রয়োজনীয়
- গুরুত্বপূর্ণগুরুত্বপূর্ণ ভাবেগুরুত্বহীন
Adjective(1) of great significance or value(2) important in effect or meaning(3) of extreme importance; vital to the resolution of a crisis(4) having authority or ascendancy or influence(5) having or suggesting a consciousness of high position
(1) After all, in economic terms at least, a movie star is the most important person on the set.(2) I don't know too much about him, but he seemed like an important man and a good bloke.(3) the most important thing is that you're on the mend(4) she was an important figure(5) I know how to behave in front of important people and how to behave in everyday life.(6) it's more important to take part than to win(7) As one of his closest companions, Anne became an important member of the new regime.(8) I was made to feel an important part of the team, even though I was just tapping a computer.(9) Each anecdote seems designed to remind us we are in the presence of a clever and important man.(10) Luke is the oldest and the least important employee of a dismal company that imports cloth.(11) It is important to avoid any further exposure to the sun until the burns have healed.(12) This is a timely, important book which points at matters which are relevant to us all now.(13) The traffic will part like the Red Sea to let them through because they're so important ?(14) The important people have been informed of their duties and the day plan has been set in paper.(15) that's an important point(16) It's hard to know where to start explaining how important and useful this book is.
(1) not important :: গুরুত্বপুর্ন না
(2) most important :: অতি গুরুত্বপুর্ন
(3) very important :: অনেক গুরুত্বপূর্ণ
(4) more important :: বেশি গুরুত্বপূর্ণ
(5) it's important :: এটা গুরুত্বপূর্ণ
(6) less important :: কম গুরুত্বপূর্ণ
(7) important person :: গুরুত্বপূর্ণ ব্যক্তি
(8) self-important :: স্ব-গুরুত্বপূর্ণ
(9) so important :: খুবই গুরুত্বপূর্ণ
1. significant ::
2. main ::
3. of value ::
4. powerful ::
5. authoritative ::
6. crucial ::
1. inconsiderable ::
2. insignificant ::
3. little ::
4. minor ::
5. negligible ::
6. slight ::
7. small ::
8. trifling ::
important, importantly, unimportant
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- All he had was an idea.
- Well, that is an IMPORTANT part.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
Traditions are IMPORTANT.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
Sheldon, we're talking
about something IMPORTANT here.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
and make me feel IMPORTANT.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
This is IMPORTANT.
As soon as we get the accreditations...
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
English to Bengali Dictionary: important
Meaning and definitions of important, translation in Bengali language for important with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of important in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "important"
What important means in Bengali, important meaning in Bengali, important definition, examples and pronunciation of important in Bengali language.