অনাক্রম্যতা, রেহাই, নিরাপত্তা, সংক্রমণ-মুক্ততা, বিমুক্তিমুক্তি, খালাস, অনাক্রমত্য
Noun(1) the state of not being susceptible(2) (medicine(3) the quality of being unaffected by something(4) an act exempting someone
(1) Today, he and his accomplices are beginning to lose the legal immunity they granted themselves.(2) Their immunity from getting tricked of course was simply to put on a costume that would fool the ghosts away.(3) the rebels were given immunity from prosecution(4) So I don't really have an immunity to scary movies like so many of my peers do.(5) Head lice are difficult to remove because of their size, reinfestation rate, life cycle, and their ability to develop immunity to insecticides.(6) immunity to typhoid seems to have increased spontaneously(7) Without vaccination, it can take days or weeks to acquire immunity to a particular disease.(8) exercises designed to build an immunity to fatigue(9) Your doctor can test you for immunity to this viral disease before pregnancy and vaccinate you against it if you aren't immune.(10) It could be an immunity from a government action - for instance, my right to free speech bars the government from punishing me for speaking.(11) However most pregnant women with parvovirus infection have normal, healthy babies and most pregnant women are not at risk for parvovirus infection because of immunity .(12) A weak reaction suggests you have developed some immunity to the disease.(13) Either a party to a tribunal or legal proceedings is granted immunity or he is not.(14) However, it also relies on the immunity from action in respect of claims brought against it by members of the armed forces conferred by the 1947 Act.(15) It seems to me that the stauncher first world proponents of globalisation feel a personal immunity from its vicissitudes.(16) Most research has looked at the effect of these supplements on immunity and infectious disease, with conflicting results.
(1) diplomatic immunity :: কূটনৈতিক অনাক্রম্যতা
(2) herd immunity :: পশুপালক অনাক্রম্যতা
(3) sovereign immunity :: সার্বভৌম অনাক্রম্যতা
(4) acquired immunity :: অর্জিত অনাক্রম্যতা
(5) passive immunity :: প্যাসিভ অনাক্রম্যতা
(6) humoral immunity :: রসসংক্রান্ত অনাক্রম্যতা
1. resistance to ::
2. exemption ::
3. indemnity ::
4. resistance ::
সহ্য করার ক্ষমতা
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...a free man,
but also receives blanket IMMUNITY.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
English to Bengali Dictionary: immunity
Meaning and definitions of immunity, translation in Bengali language for immunity with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of immunity in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "immunity"
What immunity means in Bengali, immunity meaning in Bengali, immunity definition, examples and pronunciation of immunity in Bengali language.