আশু, অব্যবহিত, প্রত্যক্ষ, সরাসরি, অবিলম্ব, বর্তমান, অকপট, সরল, বিলম্ববিহীন, মুখ্য, নগদ, সোজা
Adjective(1) of the present time and place(2) very close or connected in space or time(3) having no intervening medium(4) immediately before or after as in a chain of cause and effect(5) performed with little or no delay
(1) The imitation did not represent the thing but was the thing and replaced the thing's immediate presence.(2) Martin created a bit of a barrier of folded space around his immediate vicinity.(3) It's not extensive enough and talking to people in the immediate vicinity is not sufficient.(4) But it has also presented an immediate and magnified picture of what war means on the ground, removed from any wider context of the political ends being pursued.(5) Both weddings have had about 30 guests - just immediate family and close friends - and both have used restaurants for their reception.(6) in the immediate area(7) And once the immediate conflict was over, why did he disappear?(8) The prisoner's continued liberty or, as the case may be, immediate release, would present an unacceptable risk to the public of further offences being committed.(9) Pedestrians, drivers and pets have been hurt and killed in the immediate vicinity of my home and I am happy that the changes will slow down all vehicles and increase the safety of every road user.(10) She knew that she shouldn't trust anyone outside of her immediate family or tiny group of close friends.(11) Close and prolonged contact, such as that found within immediate families and households, is usually required for there to be any likelihood of the infection being spread.(12) Rather it was a sense of living in the present, appreciating my immediate environment, and giving feelings equal footing with ideas.(13) To date I am still receiving complaints from residents and workers in the immediate vicinity that the smell at times is overpowering and unbearable.(14) The immediate connection between the ├ö├ç├┐Void├ö├ç├û and our conceptions of chaos may not be explicit to many readers.(15) As daylight drew close, she began to think about the immediate future.(16) Motown execs are right about one thing: there's little immediate threat of a financial collapse.
(1) immediate family :: পরিবারের নিকটতম
(2) immediate action :: অবিলম্বে ব্যবস্থা
(3) with immediate effect :: তাত্ক্ষণিক প্রভাব সঙ্গে
(4) immediate effect :: তাত্ক্ষণিক প্রভাব
(5) immediate response :: তাৎক্ষণিক উত্তর
(6) immediate delivery :: অবিলম্বে বিতরণ
(7) immediate impact :: অবিলম্বে প্রভাব
(8) immediate superior :: উচ্চতর অবিলম্বে
(9) immediate boss :: অবিলম্বে মনিব
(10) immediate destination :: অবিলম্বে গন্তব্য
1. instant ::
2. current ::
3. recent ::
5. direct ::
6. prompt ::
7. contiguous ::
1. indirect ::
immediate, immediately, immediateness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
the IMMEDIATE end
to this illegal detention
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
I request IMMEDIATE entry.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
and the IMMEDIATE release
of Missandei of Naath.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
- our IMMEDIATE attention.
- I don't care about appointments!
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
could be in our IMMEDIATE interest.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
English to Bengali Dictionary: immediate
Meaning and definitions of immediate, translation in Bengali language for immediate with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of immediate in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "immediate"
What immediate means in Bengali, immediate meaning in Bengali, immediate definition, examples and pronunciation of immediate in Bengali language.