সনাক্তকরণ, একীভবন, অভেদত্ব-প্রতিপাদন, অভেদ, একাত্মতা, ঐকাত্ম্যসনাক্ত, শনাক্ত, নিশানদিহি
Noun(1) the act of designating or identifying something(2) evidence of identity; something that identifies a person or thing(3) the condition of having the identity (of a person or object(4) the process of recognizing something or someone by remembering(5) the attribution to yourself (consciously or unconsciously, or group of persons
(1) Verify that the phone number on his vehicle matches the one you dialled and that the driver has official identification .(2) In a final duet, with post-gypsy band Dress, they build towards an erotic identification with their audience.(3) Keith Morris is happy with the news of the positive identification , though he won't relax until the divers complete their final dive in safety.(4) Cultivar name or sample identification is at the top of each lane.(5) Schools don't teach the names of trees or identification of birds and frogs.(6) One mode by which coloring one element could slow processing is by making identification of the color more difficult.(7) They will have to bring with them some other federally approved form of identification , like a passport.(8) The populist side of me is very much about my identification with the culture of a newsroom.(9) If you have no identification proving your medical qualification your assistance will probably be declined.(10) You must provide identification showing your name and address in the City of Waterloo.(11) But equally interesting was the lack of identification with the official government region in which people live.(12) New forms of national identification can only come out of the process of British people living, working and debating together.(13) I was asked to turn in my gun and my badge and my RCMP identification .(14) That presupposes that only positive photo identification is admissible.(15) The fluttering of rainbow flags also indicates a waning identification with the Italian nation and a loss of support for the Italian state.(16) It is an offence not to carry some form of identification , such as passport or driving licence.
(1) identification card :: সনাক্তকরণ কার্ড
(2) identification number :: সনাক্তকরণ নম্বর
(3) personal identification :: ব্যক্তিগত সনাক্তকরণ
(4) identification tag :: সনাক্তকরণ ট্যাগ
(5) identification mark :: সনাক্তকারী চিহ্ন
(6) product identification :: পণ্য সনাক্তকরণ
(7) self-identification :: স্ব-সনাক্তকরণ
1. recognition ::
2. determination ::
4. association ::
5. empathy ::
6. designation ::
English to Bengali Dictionary: identification
Meaning and definitions of identification, translation in Bengali language for identification with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of identification in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "identification"
What identification means in Bengali, identification meaning in Bengali, identification definition, examples and pronunciation of identification in Bengali language.