জলবাহীজল ও অন্য তরল পদার্থের গতিবিজ্ঞান সংক্রান্ত
Adjective(1) moved or operated or effected by liquid (water or oil(2) of or relating to the study of hydraulics
(1) The eleven imperial water mill visits testify to the founders' keen interest in the science of hydraulic engineering.(2) If you see cracks in the walls leaking, some of these can be repaired with hydraulic cement or crack injection.(3) In the first response stage, the brake pads are placed on the brake disc and the hydraulic pressure increased without initiating braking.(4) Mitchell reports that further hydraulic analysis will be conducted within the next two weeks by the Water Resources Hydrology department.(5) After we shot down the catapult, we saw a sheen of hydraulic fluid covering the pressure bulkhead in the back of the aircraft.(6) The bypass control cylinders automatically bypassed the hydraulic fluid through the actuating cylinder when hydraulic pressure was lost.(7) Nor did they first pump out all the hydraulic oils and hazardous chemicals, nor cut away potentially dangerous protuberances.(8) The same is true of the hydraulic and equilibrium notions drawn from other sciences.(9) Anatomical measurements were done on samples previously used for the analysis of hydraulic parameters.(10) To raise the capsule through the water, pumps shift about a cup of hydraulic oil from a reservoir in the cylinder to a small external bladder.(11) hydraulic fluid(12) Earth movers, excavators, backhoes, and bulldozers rely on hydraulic fluids to lift, move, scrape, and dig.(13) Never leave the machine parked with booms or arches suspended off the ground, as they will inject hydraulic oil into the fire if a supporting hose burns through.(14) When putting away tractors and combines for the winter, take engine and hydraulic oil samples and submit for oil analysis.(15) This pressurised hydraulic fluid is under the control of an electric solenoid or motor operated valve to achieve the force and position required each time a clutch and/or gear change is needed.(16) Until now, conventional hydraulic oil would break down sooner, leaving your machine's metal abrasively scraping against metal.
(1) hydraulic jack :: জলবাহী জ্যাক
(2) hydraulic pump :: জলবাহী পাম্প
(3) hydraulic pressure :: জলবাহী চাপ
(4) hydraulic press :: জলবাহী প্রেস
(5) hydraulic cylinder :: জলবাহী সিলিন্ডার
(6) hydraulic ram :: জলবাহী RAM
(7) hydraulic lift :: জলবাহী লিফট
(8) hydraulic conductivity :: জলবাহী পরিবাহিতা
(9) hydraulic power :: জলবাহী ক্ষমতা
(10) hydraulic motor :: জলবাহী মোটর
1. hydraulic ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and use the HYDRAULIC
press at work
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 7
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
I've never used a HYDRAULIC
thermoforming press before.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 2
English to Bengali Dictionary: hydraulic
Meaning and definitions of hydraulic, translation in Bengali language for hydraulic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hydraulic in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "hydraulic"
What hydraulic means in Bengali, hydraulic meaning in Bengali, hydraulic definition, examples and pronunciation of hydraulic in Bengali language.