স্বামী, বর, পতি, প্রভু, কৃষক, ভর্তা, ভাতার, ক্ষেত্রী, নাথ, জীবনসঙ্গী, জীবনবল্লভ, আদমী, আদমি, হিসাবী পরিচালক, শয্যাসঙ্গী, শয্যাসহচর, খসম, দয়িত, অর্ধাঙ্গবিবাহ দেত্তয়া, বিবাহ করাহিসাব পরিচালক
Noun(1) a married man; a woman's partner in marriage
Verb(1) use cautiously and frugally
(1) A husband and wife have realised their dreams after taking over a former night club.(2) they're husband and wife(3) she and her husband are both retired(4) She was a supportive wife to her late husband and helped him through his periods of ill health.(5) to husband your strength(6) they're living together as husband and wife(7) the need to husband his remaining strength(8) to husband the land(9) her common-law husband(10) I was a mother, I had been a wife, but my husband was gone and most of my children had left home.(11) A husband and wife are leading a team heading out to Bangladesh to help deaf people.(12) After being rejected by their husbands , wives had no choice but to endure loneliness.(13) He husbanded his strength whenever he could.(14) In this age of easy divorces a husbandless mother attracts little attention.(15) He must sometimes wonder if he should have husbanded support more carefully against the inevitable election defeat.(16) It is reassuring to know that the Scottish Executive husbands the expenditure it makes on our behalf so wisely.
(1) my husband :: আমার স্বামী
(2) your husband :: আপনার স্বামী
(3) husband and wife :: স্বামী এবং স্ত্রী
(4) ex-husband :: আগের স্বামীর
(5) late husband :: মৃত স্বামী
(6) former husband :: অাগেকার স্বামী
(7) sister's husband :: বোনের স্বামী
(8) good husband :: ভাল স্বামীর
(9) henpecked husband :: স্ত্রৈণ স্বামী
1. spouse ::
2. partner ::
3. life partner ::
4. mate ::
5. consort ::
6. man ::
7. helpmate ::
8. helpmeet ::
9. groom ::
10. bridegroom ::
11. hubby ::
12. old man ::
13. better half ::
14. other half ::
15. significant other ::
16. conserve ::
husband, husbanded, husbanding, husbands
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
for a HUSBAND so she can
appear to be straight.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
To prove a stupid point
to your HUSBAND!
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 15
I trusted you. My HUSBAND trusted you.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
and of conspiring to murder
my sister's HUSBAND -
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
What happened? Is my HUSBAND okay?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
English to Bengali Dictionary: husband
Meaning and definitions of husband, translation in Bengali language for husband with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of husband in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "husband"
What husband means in Bengali, husband meaning in Bengali, husband definition, examples and pronunciation of husband in Bengali language.