আলিঙ্গন, গাঢ় আলিঙ্গন, কোলাকুলিবুকে জড়াইয়া ধরা, দৃঢ়ভাবে আলিঙ্গন করা, জড়ান, জাপটান, জাপটাজাপটি করা
Noun(1) a tight or amorous embrace
Verb(1) hold (someone(2) fit closely or tightly
(1) But a woman cries when she's handed a thick stack of bills, when people hug her and kiss her on the forehead.(2) Claude stopped laughing and sat up besides her embracing her with a hug as the tears started to form again around her eyes.(3) New patented lift arms make sure the 18-inch reels hug almost any contour.(4) I practically jumped over the seat to give her a huge hug , and immediately tears started rolling down my cheeks.(5) She was dressed in washed-out blue jeans that seemed to hug all the right places.(6) Since he was a few inches taller than me, I jumped down from the hug and looked at him in the eye.(7) She embraced her old friends in a tight hug , tears streaming from her eyes.(8) The bear hug is a dominant position, with great control over the opponent, and is often a precursor to a takedown.(9) She was pale and terribly weak, dropping to her knees as we caught her in a big hug while our tears covered our cheeks.(10) Alli broke the hug and dried her tears as she looked at her hands, folded in her lap.(11) She stepped back from my hug whipping her tears from her face.(12) I will, for example grab my elder son around the neck and give him a wrestling hug but I will never do that with my daughters.(13) I had also found a more suitable top, a black body hugging woollen skivvy.(14) She wrapped him with a blanket and hugged him close, kissing his forehead.(15) I scooted as close to him as I could, hugged him, and kissed his cheek.(16) A year later, halfway through grade 12, promises of that vehicle arrived in the form of a concrete fortress squatting atop a mountain - the sterile yet huggable campus of Simon Fraser University.
(1) to hug :: কলাকুলি করা
(2) bear hug :: ভালুক আলিঙ্গন
(3) hug and kiss :: আলিঙ্গন এবং চুম্বন
(4) give a hug :: একটি আলিঙ্গন দিতে
(5) group hug :: গ্রুপ আলিঙ্গন
1. embrace ::
2. squeeze ::
3. embrace ::
4. follow closely ::
5. cling to ::
6. squeeze ::
hug, huger, hugest, hugs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I am not flying back to Texas
just so my mom can give me a HUG.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
- Oh, boy, group HUG.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
That wasn't a long HUG.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
I hope you didn't think you were
gonna get through tonight without a HUG.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 17
Ooh, am I about to get
a rare Sheldon Cooper HUG?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
English to Bengali Dictionary: hug
Meaning and definitions of hug, translation in Bengali language for hug with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hug in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "hug"
What hug means in Bengali, hug meaning in Bengali, hug definition, examples and pronunciation of hug in Bengali language.