ঘনঘন, প্রতি ঘণ্টায়, প্রায়ইএক ঘণ্টা অন্তর
Adjective(1) occurring every hour or payable by the hour
Adverb(1) every hour; by the hour
(1) It was agreed that this was calculated by reference to the hourly rate and the hours worked.(2) Of these, pressures were monitored hourly on 46 nights and every 2 hours or more on 49 nights.(3) According to Act 111 of 1998, inmates are entitled to three meals a day at four-and-a-half hourly intervals.(4) The length of the average work week was unchanged at 34.1 hours and average hourly earnings rose a slim 0.1 percent to US $14.63.(5) Run electric suburban trains and these locals could run hourly from Bangalore City to Whitefield.(6) While underway, their job requires a 24-hour watch and hourly checks of all equipment gauges.(7) The POA wanted 1.85 times the hourly pay and expressed doubts over how the service could be run by cutting overtime hours so much.(8) I couldn't help but declare almost hourly , ├ö├ç├┐It's a birder's paradise!├ö├ç├û(9) It was the best hourly wage in town at $5.25 an hour and the entertainment was phenomenal.(10) Morphological changes in Vero cells were recorded at two hourly intervals twice and after overnight incubation at 37Ôö¼Ôûæ C in a CO2 incubator.(11) The energy group is trying to force a massive pay cut on 120 North Sea oil workers by paying them hourly instead of monthly.(12) We hear explosions, near and distant, almost hourly .(13) Industrial hourly earnings rose by 4.0% while average hours worked increased 1.8% over the year to date.(14) I telephoned twice more that day, five times the following day and then hourly during working hours for ten days afterwards.(15) Under the proposed arrangements junior doctors will no longer suffer the ignominy of overtime paid at a fraction of the basic hourly rate.(16) Children are invited to the hourly story hours, which begin at 10.30 am.
(1) hourly rate :: প্রতি ঘণ্টার মূল্য
(2) hourly wage :: প্রতি ঘণ্টায় মজুরি
(3) hourly basis :: ঘনঘন ভিত্তিতে
(4) hourly wages :: ঘণ্টাপ্রতি মজুরি
1. hourly ::
2. frequently ::
3. often ::
4. repeatedly ::
5. oft ::
6. fast ::
7. once and again ::
1. little ::
2. seldom ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Come on. Have you
seen my HOURLY rate?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
You know I'm HOURLY, right?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
English to Bengali Dictionary: hourly
Meaning and definitions of hourly, translation in Bengali language for hourly with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hourly in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "hourly"
What hourly means in Bengali, hourly meaning in Bengali, hourly definition, examples and pronunciation of hourly in Bengali language.