ঘন্টা, ঘণ্টা, সময়, ঘটিকা, ঘড়ি, ঘটী, উপলক্ষ60 মিনিট
Noun(1) a period of time equal to 1/24th of a day(2) clock time(3) a special and memorable period(4) distance measured by the time taken to cover it
(1) rates have ranged from $9 to $32 an hour(2) at the hour of my death(3) Ask yourself, why did India awake to light and freedom at the stroke of the midnight hour ├ö├ç┬¬(4) Ocean City is less than an hour away(5) Seven members of the team stayed through the night - which included an extra hour thanks to daylight saving.(6) Then, at the midnight hour of the request to extradite him, only THEN did they offer to hand him over to the Pakistan courts.(7) it was about the ninth hour(8) three quarters of an hour(9) He heard bells chime in the distance, singing the hour , but he saw them as bells of freedom.(10) A few hours before midday and an hour out of the mountains, they came to a large field.(11) Throughout their stay at Kandahar the guards carried out head-counts every hour at night to keep the prisoners awake.(12) a quarter of an hour(13) Hearing the clock upon an old building chime the hour of one in the morning, Alaina became more anxious.(14) They'd traveled about an hour away from Kol when Beau materialized out of the tree.(15) an extra hour of daylight in the winter evenings(16) I wondered if my last hour had come
(1) happy hour :: খুশির ঘণ্টা
(2) half an hour :: আধ ঘণ্টা
(3) rush hour :: ভিড়ের সময়
(4) per hour :: প্রতি ঘন্টায়
(5) half hour :: আধা ঘণ্টা
(6) in an hour :: এক ঘণ্টার মধ্যে
(7) every hour :: প্রতি ঘন্টা
(8) for an hour :: এক ঘন্টার জন্য
(9) miles per hour :: প্রতি ঘন্টায় মাইল
(10) an hour later :: এক ঘন্টা পরে
1. time of day ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Hey, what's going on?
- Internet's been down for half an HOUR.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
It's after 9:00-- at this HOUR
the streets of Pasadena
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
will be allowed to go in or out
for one HOUR.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
you'd be back at the brothel at this HOUR.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
It took less than an HOUR to take over
the defense staff's telecommunications.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
English to Bengali Dictionary: hour
Meaning and definitions of hour, translation in Bengali language for hour with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hour in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "hour"
What hour means in Bengali, hour meaning in Bengali, hour definition, examples and pronunciation of hour in Bengali language.