প্রাণীদেহজ রসবিশেষ, ইঃআ রক্তের সঙ্গে মিশিয়া অঙ্গপ্রতঙ্গ্যগুলিকে সক্রিয় করিয়া তোলেহরমোন
Noun(1) the secretion of an endocrine gland that is transmitted by the blood to the tissue on which it has a specific effect
(1) Insulin is the hormone which keeps blood sugar levels within the normal healthy range.(2) The gene makes a receptor protein that is stimulated by a brain hormone called vasopressin.(3) Diabetes is caused by problems with insulin, the hormone that triggers cells to absorb and store glucose from the blood.(4) Just like the normal endometrium, endometrial cells need the hormone oestrogen to survive and grow.(5) As your baby's born, you may be given an injection of a synthetic hormone , usually in your thigh or buttock.(6) The basic hormone on which all synthetic anabolic steroids are based.(7) The gene altered in the giant rats makes the protein Leptin, a hormone released by fat cells as an appetite regulator.(8) They could be giving hormones to the farm animals, or antibiotics, and who knows what's in their feed.(9) Treatment is typically with synthetic thyroid hormones , which can normalize blood pressure.(10) These gonadotropins in turn stimulate synthesis of steroid hormones in target tissues.(11) For this reason, the synthetic hormones are technically known as ovulation inhibitors.(12) From a physiological perspective, we need to better understand how hormones regulate tissues.(13) The organ produces enzymes essential for digestion and secretes hormones that help control blood sugar levels.(14) People become vegetarians for all kinds of reasons; pumping sentient animals full of hormones and making their lives hell being only one of them.(15) It may have been his hormones which improved his mood, as I watched him check her out constantly.(16) And how can you trust your teenage opinion of people, when those opinions were being formed via rampaging hormones and juvenile mood swings?
(1) growth hormone :: গ্রোথ হরমোন
(2) parathyroid hormone :: parathyroid হরমোন
(3) antidiuretic hormone :: antidiuretic হরমোন
(4) luteinizing hormone :: গ্রোথ হরমোন
1. endocrine ::
2. internal secretion ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...she produces the HORMONE oxytocin.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
I don't know. She's pretty feisty since they
put her on HORMONE replacement therapy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
HORMONE replacement therapy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
You know, like women,
men have a monthly HORMONE cycle.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 21
English to Bengali Dictionary: hormone
Meaning and definitions of hormone, translation in Bengali language for hormone with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hormone in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "hormone"
What hormone means in Bengali, hormone meaning in Bengali, hormone definition, examples and pronunciation of hormone in Bengali language.