মধু, পুষ্পরস, মউ, পুষ্পমধু, মধুতুল্য মিষ্ট বস্তু, শীধু, প্রি়সম্বোধনবিশেষমধুর, মধুরাস্বাদ, মধু গন্ধপূর্ণ, মিষ্টপ্রিয়সম্বোধনবিশেষ
Noun(1) a sweet yellow liquid produced by bees(2) a beloved person; used as terms of endearment
Verb(1) sweeten with honey
Adjective(1) of something having the color of honey
(1) From here he could already see the tiny beads of sweat beginning to accumulate across her brow and collar bone, making her soft golden honey skin glisten in the light.(2) Both had chestnut brown hair, purple eyes, and honey tanned skin.(3) There were sarongs that brought out Rachel's eyes, sarongs that matched her hair, even a few that matched the subtle honey undertones in her skin.(4) Next thing, a nurse with an attractive honey complexion calls at my bedside. I can't quite place her accent.(5) He told her: ├ö├ç├┐I love you, honey ,├ö├ç├û before the call went dead.(6) There are three colours available: brown, whitish yellow and honey - whitish yellow being the natural colour of the wood.(7) They also convert nectar into honey and fill the comb with it.(8) Don't fret, here are some great ideas to help you and your honey have an excellent winter!(9) A slender man with burnt honey skin and almond eyes grinned and gave Tala a welcoming bow.(10) her granny thinks she's a honey(11) In a mixing bowl add the flour, sugar, coconut, honey and juice.(12) She grins smugly and says, ├ö├ç├┐I love you too, honey ,├ö├ç├û as she sneaks a sip of her coffee.(13) The last words his wife heard him say were: ├ö├ç├┐I love you, honey .├ö├ç├û(14) Her golden honey tresses were curled to perfection, falling around her face as if she were an angel.(15) Some women, for example, may expect that their honey will handle everything.(16) A light caramel is a gold, honey colour; a dark caramel is a reddish amber.
(1) honey pot :: মধুর পাত্র
(2) sweet as honey :: মধুর মতো মিষ্টি
(3) milk and honey :: দুধ এবং মধু
(4) make honey :: মধু করতে
(5) honey dipper :: মধু হাতা
(6) honey-sweet :: মধুর মত মিষ্টি
(7) honey badger :: মধু ব্যাজার
(8) honey peach :: মধু পীচ
(9) honey cake :: মধু কেক
1. sweetheart ::
2. darling ::
3. dear ::
5. love ::
6. angel ::
7. sweetie ::
8. sugar ::
9. pet ::
honey, honeyed, honeying, honeys
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I know it's hard, HONEY,
but in the end,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
- Hi, HONEY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
Honey, HONEY, HONEY, let me stop you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
Honey, I already told you...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
I think the baby is getting hungry.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
English to Bengali Dictionary: honey
Meaning and definitions of honey, translation in Bengali language for honey with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of honey in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "honey"
What honey means in Bengali, honey meaning in Bengali, honey definition, examples and pronunciation of honey in Bengali language.