পবিত্র, শুদ্ধ, পুণ্য, শুচি, অপাপবিদ্ধ, ধার্মিক, ধন্য, পবিত্রচেতা, বিশুদ্ধচেতা, পুণ্যাত্মা, পূতচরিত্র, পূত, বিমল, অপাপ, অনঘ, সাধুজনোচিতপূতরচিতা
Noun(1) a sacred place of pilgrimage
Adjective(1) belonging to or derived from or associated with a divine power
(1) He was a very holy person who had a real interest in people.(2) Some were holding wooden crosses, prayer books, and other holy objects to ward off the evil spirits.(3) What do the lives and service of holy women teach us about ordaining women?(4) An elderly man, presumably seeking to protect the sanctity of this holy site, was shouting after them.(5) As a result my picture hopefully has a holy spiritual quality.(6) He put the turban upon his head and set the gold rosette as symbol of holy dedication on the front of the turban as the Lord had commanded him.(7) And within the latter community there are deep divisions, many due to the further attempt to discriminate between those who are or are not holy or Spirit-filled.(8) For the holy month culminates in a prescribed annual almsgiving, amounting to a tax on one's wealth and property, to be distributed in the coming year to those in need.(9) She became a constant visitor to the holy women of White Church(10) At the same time, it opens you to a respect and a reverence in fact, for what is true and holy in other religions.(11) To her he was godlike, noble, excellent, all but holy .(12) Three of the employees, who are Muslims refused to shave because it was holy month of Ramadan.(13) There are two main Muslim holidays: Eid Al-Fitr is a three-day festival at the end of the holy month of fasting, Ramadan.(14) Surely the pilgrim was innocent, and a most holy man.(15) When a temporary lifting of the curfew was announced in Jenin on the fourth day of the holy month of Ramadan in November 2002, the happiest of all were the children.(16) The holy man quickly surmises the scale of the problem.
(1) holy water :: পবিত্র পানি
(2) holy war :: জেহাদ
(3) holy man :: ধার্মিক লোক
(4) holy father :: ধর্ম যাজক
(5) holy day :: শাস্ত্রীয় পর্বদিন
(6) holy place :: পবিত্র স্থান
(7) holy terror :: পবিত্র সন্ত্রাসী
(8) holy communion :: ন্ত
(9) the holy ghost :: পবিত্র আত্মা
(10) holy orders :: পবিত্র আদেশ
1. saintly ::
2. godly ::
4. pious ::
5. pietistic ::
6. religious ::
7. devout ::
9. spiritual ::
10. righteous ::
11. good ::
12. virtuous ::
14. sinless ::
15. pure ::
16. numinous ::
17. beatific ::
21. sanctum ::
22. holy place ::
1. faithless ::
2. godless ::
3. irreligious ::
4. ungodly ::
5. unholy ::
holism, hols, holy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You would spill blood in this HOLY place?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
neither kings nor queens are exempt
from testimony at a HOLY inquest.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
in the name of the Father and of the Son and
of the Holy Spirit.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
- Oh, my God!
- Holy crap!
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 8
In the light of the Seven,
by all that is HOLY and right,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
English to Bengali Dictionary: holy
Meaning and definitions of holy, translation in Bengali language for holy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of holy in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "holy"
What holy means in Bengali, holy meaning
in Bengali, holy definition, examples and pronunciation
of holy in Bengali language.