তার, তাঁহার, তাহার, ইহার, তছু
Pronoun(1) used to refer to a thing or things belonging to or associated with a male person or animal previously mentioned.
Article(1) belonging to or associated with a male person or animal previously mentioned or easily identified.(2) used in titles.
(1) he took my hand in his(2) We got him as an adult dog and I think he may have been mistreated by his previous owner.(3) What good is it for one man to have millions while people starve on his front stoop?(4) he spoke with his father(5) he brushed his teeth(6) the rest of his life(7) The world and his dog was trying to persuade me to come to the Christmas party tonight.(8) James sold his business(9) his money(10) He was a jeweller by trade and was getting out of the airforce to start his own business.(11) Columbus is said to have identified his star the moment he saw the cover of the video.(12) He was also not put off by the very grown up thought of having to set up his own business.(13) He does not want to give me his name and will not identify the patient out of respect.(14) we went round to his(15) It was truly kind of the hairdresser to come to my house with his bonny male assistant.(16) He would be in much the same position as the farmer who previously put his cows in the field.
(1) his wife :: তার বউ
(2) his mother :: তার মা
(3) his own :: তার নিজের
(4) on his own :: তার নিজের উপর
(5) his family :: তার পরিবার
(6) every dog has his day :: প্রত্যেকের নিজের দিন আসে
(7) at his house :: তার বাড়িতে
(8) in his opinion :: তার মতে
1. his ::
2. her ::
3. hers ::
4. its ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...spent the rest of HIS life
as a dog groomer.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 14
I have heard they found
HIS body in a brothel.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
And Hank, okay? Hank's got enough
on HIS mind right now.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
...HIS name is gonna be Scrap Metal.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
It's all part of HIS fucking plan.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
English to Bengali Dictionary: his
Meaning and definitions of his, translation in Bengali language for his with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of his in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "his"
What his means in Bengali, his meaning in Bengali, his definition, examples and pronunciation of his in Bengali language.