নিজে, সে বা তিনি স্বয়ং, নিজকেসে স্বয়ং
Pronoun(1) used as the object of a verb or preposition to refer to a male person or animal previously mentioned as the subject of the clause.(2) he or him personally (used to emphasize a particular male person or animal mentioned).
(1) he was talking to himself(2) When he came home by himself , Mum would have me looking out the window, watching for him.(3) In this case the subject of the spell literally worries himself or herself to death.(4) the article referred to him himself(5) they were in their twenties like himself(6) he was pleased with himself(7) He introduced himself to me by the punch table, and we have remained friends ever since.(8) he drew a picture of himself(9) he thought of nobody except himself(10) he bought himself a new bike(11) he'll hurt himself(12) is himself at home?(13) Darren blames himself for not telling his parents that Demi and Leo were running away.(14) the teacher is himself a musician(15) Buddha referred to himself as a healer and his teachings as a course of treatment.(16) the steward introduced himself as Pete
(1) by himself :: নিজে
(2) to himself :: আমার মুখোমুখি
(3) for himself :: নিজের জন্য
(4) he himself :: সে নিজেই
(5) all by himself :: সব নিজে
(6) beside himself :: নিজে পাশে
(7) in himself :: নিজে মধ্যে
1. himself ::
2. in propria persona ::
4. herself ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...before he hurts HIMSELF
trying to cross the street or something.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
without shooting him in the back.
One of them wanted to turn HIMSELF in.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
My brother is supervising
its transportation HIMSELF.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
The noble Hizdahr zo Loraq can
speak to me HIMSELF.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
I never thought I would see
Sheldon enjoying HIMSELF
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
English to Bengali Dictionary: himself
Meaning and definitions of himself, translation in Bengali language for himself with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of himself in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "himself"
What himself means in Bengali, himself meaning
in Bengali, himself definition, examples and pronunciation
of himself in Bengali language.