লুক্কায়িত, গুপ্ত, নিহিত, প্রচ্ছন্ন, অপ্রকাশিত, অজ্ঞাত, রহস্যপূর্ণ, গাপ, গূঢ়, নিগূঢ়, একান্ত, নিরালা, গুহ্য, চোরা, অন্ত:শীল, অন্ত:শীলা, গোপিত, গোপনলুকাইয়া পড়া, গোপন করা, গোপনে থাকা
Verb(1) prevent from being seen or discovered(2) be or go into hiding; keep out of sight, as for protection and safety(3) cover as if with a shroud(4) make undecipherable or imperceptible by obscuring or concealing
Adjective(1) not accessible to view, or hidden(2) designed to elude detection(3) difficult to find
(1) I looked at them, trying to gauge the hidden meaning in their words.(2) In your business warehouse where you are missing merchandise, install a hidden camera.(3) Mile after mile of previously hidden landscapes can be revealed by careful interpretation and mapping.(4) We have played this album over and over and are still finding hidden treasures.(5) Chris must have caught the hidden meaning in the words because he nodded slightly.(6) And third, we should know if someone's apparent political detachment is a cover for hidden beliefs that affect journalistic practice.(7) They also are considering putting a hidden camera at the hill's car park.(8) While many see this as just part of being young and enjoying growing up, there is a hidden danger.(9) A hidden camera secretly takes a closeup photo of the shopper's face.(10) The little Renault's front passenger seat cushion contains a useful hidden stowage compartment.(11) Beware of the hidden dangers lurking in rivers, lakes and ponds this summer, is the message from the Environment Agency.(12) Midden is a classic family drama in which hidden tensions and unpleasant secrets reveal themselves when a successful elder daughter returns to Derry City from the United States.(13) The hidden meaning in the Captain's words had been very clear to him.(14) Foreign funds have more hidden expenses because of high foreign taxes and currency costs.(15) The film delves into hidden family secrets, dramatising the escalation of an incestuous relationship between a brother and sister who have been recently reacquainted.(16) Many hidden dangers in the home go unnoticed until it's too late.
(1) hide :: লুকান
(2) hidden camera :: গোপন আলোকচিত্রগ্রহণযন্ত্র
(3) hidden agenda :: লুকানো বিষয়সূচি
(4) hidden object :: লুকানো অবজেক্ট
(5) hidden treasure :: গুপ্তধন
(6) hidden away :: দূরে লুকিয়ে
(7) hidden meaning :: লুকানো অর্থ
(8) hidden talent :: সুপ্ত প্রতিভা
(9) hidden place :: লুকানো জায়গা
(10) hidden danger :: লুকানো বিপদ
(11) be hidden :: আড়াল করা
2. obscure ::
3. secret ::
4. out of sight ::
5. conceal ::
6. conceal oneself ::
7. obscure ::
8. veil ::
10. cover ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
My new book, The Hidden Reality,
takes on a grand question:
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
They wanted a place
HIDDEN from God.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
Got him HIDDEN under your cloak?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
...one of which is HIDDEN
by my pants.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
It's HIDDEN in clouds.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
English to Bengali Dictionary: hidden
Meaning and definitions of hidden, translation in Bengali language for hidden with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hidden in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "hidden"
What hidden means in Bengali, hidden meaning in Bengali, hidden definition, examples and pronunciation of hidden in Bengali language.