জাহান্নাম, নরক, পাতাল, জাহান্নম, নিরয়, মৃতের নরক, মৃতের আলয়, অসংকর্মের আড্ডা, দোজখমৃতের আলয় বা নরক, অসত্কর্ম ও দূর্দশার আড্ডা, জুয়ার আড্ডা
Noun(1) any place of pain and turmoil(2) a cause of difficulty and suffering(3) (Christianity(4) (religion(5) noisy and unrestrained mischief
(1) who the hell are you?(2) I checked the ticket in the machine and the parking was free of charge - hell , what a bonus.(3) We must always remember that the purifying fires of heaven are hotter than the fires of hell .(4) Jail is in many ways worse anyway, with life inside being a living hell .(5) In that explanation, the hell realm was in the depths of the earth.(6) he made her life hell(7) I've been through hell(8) I like games and I know they can be addictive but, hell , killing over one is just plain stupid.(9) We will not come out with a firm argument this week - hell , we might not even print this issue.(10) It truly has been the closest thing to a living hell that I've ever experienced.(11) Oh hell , have I been elected the head of this little project or something?(12) Before long, an unspeakable hell of gunfire, death and destruction surround you.(13) As a matter of fact, nobody else in the whole Australian squad could but, hell , with Warne you just never know.(14) After the death, staff at the home became intolerably cruel to her and made her life a living hell .(15) All those whose names are not written in the book of life will be thrown into hell , the lake of fire, and the sentence will be eternal.(16) Don't give it a second thought; hell , most other magazine editors don't.
(1) go to hell :: জাহান্নমে যাও
(2) like hell :: জাহান্নামের মত
(3) hell on earth :: পৃথিবীতে জাহান্নাম
(4) in the hell :: নরকে
(5) raise hell :: নরকে করা
(6) living hell :: জীবিত জাহান্নাম
(7) of hell :: জাহান্নামের
(8) to the hell :: নরকে
(9) all hell broke loose :: সব নরকে আলগা কপর্দকশূন্য
1. the netherworld ::
2. a misery ::
3. nether region ::
4. blaze ::
5. netherworld ::
6. inferno ::
7. sin ::
1. bliss ::
2. heaven ::
3. paradise ::
4. sky ::
hell, heller, hellion, hellions, hellish
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
by the time Jon comes back,
he'll have no army left.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
Who the HELL are you?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
Why in the HELL
are we going over this?
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
Maybe he'll be of some use.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
But he'll be the heir.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
English to Bengali Dictionary: hell
Meaning and definitions of hell, translation in Bengali language for hell with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hell in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "hell"
What hell means in Bengali, hell meaning in Bengali, hell definition, examples and pronunciation of hell in Bengali language.