সহ্য করা, পাত্তয়া, অধিকারে পাত্তয়া, আয়ত্তে পাত্তয়া, অভ্যন্তরে ধারণ করা, অভিজ্ঞতা লাভ করা, উপভোগ করা, ভোগ করাঅধিকার বা আয়ত্তে পাওয়া
Noun(1) a person who possesses great material wealth
Verb(1) have or possess, either in a concrete or an abstract sense(2) have as a feature(3) go through (mental or physical states or experiences(4) have ownership or possession of(5) cause to move; cause to be in a certain position or condition(6) serve oneself to, or consume regularly(7) have a personal or business relationship with someone(8) organize or be responsible for(9) have left(10) be confronted with(11) undergo(12) suffer from; be ill with(13) cause to do; cause to act in a specified manner(14) receive willingly something given or offered(15) get something; come into possession of(16) undergo (as of injuries and illnesses
(1) I want to have everything ready in good time(2) I will have her give you a call tonight.(3) ├ö├ç┬úHave you seen him?├ö├ç├ÿ ├ö├ç┬úYes, I have.├ö├ç├ÿ(4) We are always thrilled to have him and it gives people who come up this way and visit a chance to call in.(5) we have my uncle staying with us(6) I was going to have Peter and Chris over to plan our trip to Aspen the next day.(7) do I have to go?(8) We have showed we have the quality in the past and I'm sure we will get it right.(9) we can't have him say that(10) it is advisable to have your carpet laid by a professional(11) You have to work for yourself in order to have the freedom to do what is required to make the money.(12) I don't have that much money on me(13) Whoever would have thought that plain bricks and mortar could get so complicated?(14) what do I have to do?(15) she'd have to be up at six(16) you have to think before you speak
(1) have fun :: আনন্দ কর
(2) you have :: তোমার আছে
(3) have to :: করতে হবে
(4) have got :: বুঝছ
(5) have been :: হয়েছে
(6) they have :: তাদের আছে
(7) have dinner :: রাতের খাবার গ্রহন করা
(8) have lunch :: দুপুরের খাবার খাও
(9) have breakfast :: নাস্তা খাও
(10) have a good time :: ভাল সময় যাপন করা
1. possess ::
2. comprise ::
3. eat ::
4. receive ::
5. organize ::
6. give birth to ::
7. entertain ::
8. experience ::
9. be suffering from ::
10. harbor ::
11. manifest ::
12. make ::
13. tolerate ::
14. must ::
15. trick ::
16. get ::
17. take ::
18. give ::
19. accept ::
20. give birth ::
21. have got ::
22. stimulate ::
23. own ::
24. feature ::
25. ingest ::
পাকস্থলীতে গ্রহণ করা
26. rich person ::
1. lack ::
2. want ::
have, haves, having
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We're all adults trying to HAVE
an intelligent discussion.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
I will not HAVE your body burned.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
I HAVE a solution.
First, go into the future...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
and this guy gets to HAVE a great time.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 17
I HAVE no desire to sit on the lron Throne.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: have
Meaning and definitions of have, translation in Bengali language for have with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of have in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "have"
What have means in Bengali, have meaning in Bengali, have definition, examples and pronunciation of have in Bengali language.