ঘৃণাঘৃণা করা, ঘৃণায় পরিহার করা, ঘৃণাসহকারে পরিহার করা, ঘৃণা হত্তয়ানিরতিশয় অপছন্দ করা
- ঘৃণাঘৃণিতযা ঘৃণা করেনঘৃণা
Noun(1) the emotion of intense dislike; a feeling of dislike so strong that it demands action
Verb(1) dislike intensely; feel antipathy or aversion towards
(1) Swan himself has become the target of a hate campaign by black gay activists who call for tolerance of their beliefs.(2) I can't hate on them for trying something new(3) But you know, there are times in this fabulous country when I can almost convince myself that the hate campaign is a myth and that Pommie-hating is a thing of the past.(4) When the river gypsies drop by, she welcomes them, while the mayor institutes a hate campaign.(5) Most of us were put through a system which led us to hate , or certainly dislike, the language which we should love.(6) The isolation restricts your mind and you're likely to become a very angry, bitter recluse full of hate for others as well as yourself.(7) She couldn't stand it when someone disliked her, let alone hate her!(8) A zero tolerance campaign to stop race hate attacks, domestic violence and attacks on elderly, disabled and vulnerable people will start in Bradford next year.(9) I hate to see front gardens entirely given over to the family saloon but when the car has to be parked there, it is unrealistic to plan the space without taking it into account.(10) They have systematically poisoned the social environment through hate campaigns and this widened the Hindu-Muslim chasm.(11) If Microsoft carried out an anti hate speech campaign it would reassure a lot of parents.(12) I'd hate to live there(13) The Congress Party has launched a campaign to halt hate speech against fellow citizens.(14) Just because he dislikes me, he's causing everyone else to hate me too.(15) She didn't hate him, but severely disliked him most of the time.(16) And in a mixed gym it isn't polite to mention you hate to hear men grunting, sweating and groaning next to you.
(1) love and hate :: ভালবাসা এবং ঘৃণা
(2) full of hate :: ঘৃণার পূর্ণ
(3) hate each other :: একে অপরকে ঘৃনা করা
(4) hate crime :: অপরাধকে ঘৃনা করুন
(5) hate to :: ঘৃণা
(6) pet hate :: পোষা প্রাণী ঘৃণা
(7) love-hate relationship :: ভালবাসা - ঘৃনা সম্পর্ক
1. hatred ::
2. peeve ::
3. loathe ::
অতিশয় অপছন্দ করা
4. be sorry ::
5. detest ::
1. affection ::
2. devotion ::
3. love ::
hate, hated, hates, hating
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He looks like he'd HATE you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 11
Sorry, Skyler, I HATE to leave--
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
Didn't make me HATE him any less.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
how much people HATE your family
in this part of the world.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
Ugh. I HATE
telling people this.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 8
English to Bengali Dictionary: hate
Meaning and definitions of hate, translation in Bengali language for hate with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hate in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "hate"
What hate means in Bengali, hate meaning in Bengali, hate definition, examples and pronunciation of hate in Bengali language.