- টুপিবিদ্বেষী পুরূষঘৃণাটুপি
Noun(1) headdress that protects the head from bad weather; has shaped crown and usually a brim(2) an informal term for a person's role
Verb(1) put on or wear a hat(2) furnish with a hat
(1) We've all seen Beckham with his tea cosy version of the woolly hat and Victoria in her baseball cap.(2) wearing her scientific hat she is director of a pharmacology research group(3) Miss Sobania said on this occasion he wore a woolly hat instead of a helmet because it was cold.(4) a black straw hat(5) The man was wearing a long black raincoat and a hat and his face was hidden as he struggled with the dog.(6) wearing her scientific hat, she is director of a pharmacology research group(7) a woolly hat(8) Raucous women of all ages, many of them wearing glittery cowboy hats , are screeching at each other loudly.(9) He was hatless with his hair slicked back and parted down the middle.(10) We walk away from the smattering of polo insiders wearing baseball caps and woolly hats , watching a practice game.(11) In contrast to many of the self portraits, it shows him dressed informally, tieless, hatless and with his shirt sleeves rolled up.(12) After creating but failing to capitalise on a hatful of first-half chances Guiseley redeemed themselves with four second-half goals.(13) He was about nineteen feet tall and scored hatfuls of goals as a result, all of them headers.(14) Dwarves, all wearing brightly coloured pointy hats , hurried pass on all manner of errands.(15) Turn out your cupboard for old straw sunhats, berets, baseball caps and felt hats .(16) Life can be busy with many different roles and hats to put on and take off again.
(1) hat trick :: হ্যাট্রিক
(2) straw hat :: খড় টুপি
(3) top hat :: মাথার টুপি
(4) wear a hat :: একটি টুপি পরেন
(5) party hat :: অনুষ্ঠান টুপি
(6) bowler hat :: গোলাকার নরম পশমি টুপিবিশেষ
(7) cowboy hat :: রাখাল ছেলের টুপি
(8) black hat :: কালো টুপি
(9) woolly hat :: পশমী টুপি
1. chapeau ::
2. lid ::
hat, hater, haters, hats
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Nice HAT.
- You know?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
l ought to be wearing
a tinfoil HAT, you know?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
And a pointy HAT
sticking out of your eyeball.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
- Bye, guys.
- Like your HAT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
...tending an herb garden
without wearing a HAT or sunblock?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
English to Bengali Dictionary: hat
Meaning and definitions of hat, translation in Bengali language for hat with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hat in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "hat"
What hat means in Bengali, hat meaning in Bengali, hat definition, examples and pronunciation of hat in Bengali language.