অনুমান, আন্দাজ, ধারণা, আঁচ, ঠাউর, তাক, তাগঅনুমান করা, আন্দাজ করা, ধারণা করা, আঁচা, গুপ্তরহস্য প্রকাশ করা, গুপ্তরহস্য প্রদর্শন করা, মনে করা, তাকাআঁচ করা
Noun(1) a message expressing an opinion based on incomplete evidence(2) an estimate based on little or no information
Verb(1) expect, believe, or suppose(2) put forward, of a guess, in spite of possible refutation(3) judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time(4) guess correctly; solve by guessing
(1) So now, even worms try to guess the passwords we keep on these machines.(2) We are then asked to guess her bra size from a number of options.(3) My guess is that there used to be flights at that stage directly from New Zealand.(4) You can guess whose graves these are, so I won't say it.(5) their motives he could only guess at(6) Five of you managed to guess two numbers correctly, but alas nobody got three or more right.(7) First of all, my guess is we'll hear Premiers bickering over health funding within a year.(8) On paper both teams are equally balanced and to predict the winner is your guess is as good as mine.(9) It's easy to guess the inevitable response because people are genuinely predictable.(10) She never imagined that anyone would guess that password but it seems they did.(11) And an evaluation of these environmental variables would save us from a wrong guess here.(12) Is anybody going to solve the theory and make a guess to what exactly is going on?(13) we can only guess at Alan's motives(14) I guess I'd better tell you everything(15) Estimates on the death toll are a guess as of now, but will probably be in excess of 10,000.(16) I am sure you can guess the verdict; jaw-dropping effects and cringeworthy dialogue.
(1) to guess :: অনুমান করা
(2) make a guess :: একটি অনুমান কর
(3) wild guess :: বন্য অনুমান
(4) second-guess :: দ্বিতীয় অনুমান
(5) wrong guess :: ভুল অনুমান
(6) rough guess :: রুক্ষ অনুমান
1. hypothesis ::
3. estimate ::
4. suppose ::
5. venture ::
6. infer ::
guess, guessable, guessed, guesser, guessers, guesses, guessing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
How do you like that, genius?
Guess you didn't think of everything.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
Well, GUESS I gotta drink.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
And... I GUESS the truth is
it was all about my vanity.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
I GUESS that means you're unarmed.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
I GUESS it would be fun to be Cinderella.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
English to Bengali Dictionary: guess
Meaning and definitions of guess, translation in Bengali language for guess with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of guess in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "guess"
What guess means in Bengali, guess meaning
in Bengali, guess definition, examples and pronunciation
of guess in Bengali language.