খপ্পর, দৃঢ়মুষ্টি, কবজী, গ্রাস, মানসিক অবধারণা, চাপ, বুদ্ধিগত অবধারণা, চাপাচাপি, কবজা, বোধশক্তিপ্রভাববিস্তার করা, আঁকড়ান, গ্রাস করা, চাপা, চাপ দেত্তয়া, চেপে রাখা, চেপে ধরা, দৃঢ়মুষ্টিতে ধরা, আঁকড়াইয়া ধরা, আকর্ষণ করা, সম্যক্ অবধারণা করাদৃঢ়মুষ্টি, খামচে ধরা, মুষ্টির দৃঢ়তা
Noun(1) the act of grasping(2) the appendage to an object that is designed to be held in order to use or move it(3) a portable rectangular container for carrying clothes(4) the friction between a body and the surface on which it moves (as between an automobile tire and the road(5) worker who moves the camera around while a film or television show is being made(6) an intellectual hold or understanding(7) a flat wire hairpin whose prongs press tightly together; used to hold bobbed hair in place
Verb(1) hold fast or firmly(2) to grip or seize, as in a wrestling match(3) to render motionless, as with a fixed stare or by arousing terror or awe
(1) The faster you go, the harder it is to maintain your grip .(2) But it is this November's presidential election which will grip global attention as never before.(3) Preparing your ball and hand to have the proper grip is part of your pre-bowling and pre-shot routine.(4) He has found a comfortable grip on his sinker, which consistently gets ground balls.(5) Unfortunately for taxpayers, the authority has yet to get a proper grip on its finances.(6) Walk down a city street without keeping a tight grip on your wallet or handbag and somebody will rob you.(7) With operations in more than 80 countries and a turnover last year of 15.8 billion, Michelin has a firm grip on its market.(8) The handle has a slightly flared hilt that both enhances the grip and protects the fingers during use.(9) I've changed my grip and my backswing(10) Suddenly his wrist was caught in a vice-like grip , tight and painful.(11) Network Rail has installed new track and removed nearby trees to tackle the autumn problem of leaves on the line which can cause train wheels to lose grip .(12) Police have issued a warning to local women to keep a firm grip on their handbags after four separate incidents in Lancaster and Morecambe.(13) A weak grip causes the clubface to open during the backswing and remain open in the downswing.(14) I maintained my grip until they were only at a meter's distance from us.(15) With a vice grip around her neck, she was unable to breathe.(16) our firm grip on inflation
(1) get a grip :: একটি খপ্পর পেতে
(2) the grip :: খপ্পর
(3) pistol grip :: পিস্তল খপ্পর
(4) iron grip :: লোহার কবজা
(5) death grip :: মৃত্যুর খপ্পর
(6) grip handle :: খপ্পর হাতল
(7) handle grip :: হাতল খপ্পর
(8) key grip :: কী খপ্পর
(9) close grip :: ঘনিষ্ঠ খপ্পর
(10) hair grip :: চুল বন্ধনি
1. grasp ::
2. traction ::
3. control ::
4. understanding of ::
5. travel bag ::
6. travelling bag ::
7. handgrip ::
8. hairgrip ::
9. grasp ::
10. afflict ::
11. engross ::
12. spellbind ::
13. grapple ::
grip, griper, gripers, grips
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
you've completely lost your GRIP
on this world, on what's real.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
The GRIP must be delicate.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
"And though Daenerys
maintains her GRIP on Slaver's Bay,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
My brother promised me he'd keep
a GRIP on the Lannister forces.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
Now the GRIP - let me see.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: grip
Meaning and definitions of grip, translation in Bengali language for grip with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of grip in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "grip"
What grip means in Bengali, grip meaning
in Bengali, grip definition, examples and pronunciation
of grip in Bengali language.