মহান, বড়, বিশিষ্ট, বিশাল, মহৎ, বৃহৎ, অত্যন্ত, গুরুত্বপূর্ণ, মস্ত, গুরুতর, পরম, অত্যধিক, বিলক্ষণ, প্রতিভাসম্পন্ন, গুরু, স্ফীত, প্রচুরপরিমাণ, পৃথু, অত্যুচ্চ, বড় হাতের, প্রধানবিরাট, ওস্তাদ, বৃহত্, প্রকাণ্ড, অসাধারণ, অসামান্য
Noun(1) a person who has achieved distinction and honor in some field
Adjective(1) relatively large in size or number or extent; larger than others of its kind(2) of major significance or importance(3) remarkable or out of the ordinary in degree or magnitude or effect(4) very good(5) uppercase(6) in an advanced stage of pregnancy
(1) I've been lucky to work with three great players who are all great blokes.(2) it's one of the great events in this country's history(3) it was great to see him(4) ├ö├ç├┐Will you shut up, you great twit?├ö├ç├û(5) Evidence is a generic notion of great importance to many practices and enquiries.(6) He opened the door and there was a little angel with a great big Christmas tree.(7) For many it was not a glamorous life but the work they did was of great importance.(8) It may be of great interest to hear something about the role of the Parish Council in this conflict.(9) I'm terribly proud of her and I think she's great at her job, and being a mother.(10) In the first half we played with great rhythm and intensity which gave us some breathing space in the second half.(11) he fell from a great height(12) It was a lovely moment, happening just after we'd got into bed and I think I went to sleep with a great big grin on my face.(13) They played great in all their matches.(14) You have no right to order me around anymore, you great lump.(15) she felt as if a great weight had been lifted from her shoulders(16) In the event, the two became great friends and the status quo was maintained.
(1) a great deal :: দারুন চুক্তি
(2) so great :: অতি মহৎ
(3) a great deal of :: একটি মহান চুক্তি
(4) great deal :: চমৎকার কাজ
(5) have a great time :: একটি মহান সময় আছে
(6) the great :: মহান
(7) great fun :: মহা আনন্দ
(8) great day :: মহান দিন
1. considerable ::
2. large ::
3. absolute ::
4. prominent ::
5. powerful ::
6. magnificent ::
7. expert ::
8. enthusiastic ::
10. gravid ::
11. outstanding ::
12. nifty ::
13. capital ::
1. amateur ::
2. inexpert ::
3. unprofessional ::
4. unseasoned ::
5. unskilled ::
great, greater, greatest, greatly, greatness, greats
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Okay, GREAT. Bye.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
Lord Whent held a GREAT tourney at Harrenhal.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
- Who's Professor Proton?
- He was the host of this GREAT... Hey.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 22
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 13
for a GREAT beast of a woman.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
English to Bengali Dictionary: great
Meaning and definitions of great, translation in Bengali language for great with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of great in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "great"
What great means in Bengali, great meaning
in Bengali, great definition, examples and pronunciation
of great in Bengali language.