সমাধি, কবর, কারবালা, কবরখানা, মৃতের আলয়, মৃতু্য, ধ্বংস, গোর, গোরস্থানমারাত্মক, গোর, খোদাই করা, সঙ্গীনগুরুতর, গভীর, গম্ভীর, রাশভারী, গুরুত্বপূর্ণ, গুরুগম্ভীর, পরম, অনুদাত্ত, গোমড়া
Noun(1) death of a person(2) a place for the burial of a corpse (especially beneath the ground and marked by a tombstone(3) a mark (`
Verb(1) shape (a material like stone or wood(2) carve, cut, or etch into a material or surface
Adjective(1) dignified and somber in manner or character and committed to keeping promises(2) causing fear or anxiety by threatening great harm(3) of great gravity or crucial import; requiring serious thought
(1) There are grave dangers in extending such subsidies, as the absurdity at present under discussion of providing hourly salary levels for visual artists suggests.(2) Like sheep they are destined for the grave , and death will feed on them.(3) Even a minute crack on the submarine's surface can lead to a watery grave .(4) So they hem and haw and appear ever so grave and thoughtful.(5) Does a look-up table exist that matches whole range of such non-English letters with their nearest-looking English equivalents? I'm thinking o and u umlaut, c and s cedilla, o circumflex, Turkish g and undotted-i, Scandinavian o with a line through it, Spanish n, e with a grave and acute, accented a, the diphthongs.(6) a mass grave(7) In the Seetalsee across the border in Austria a further Ôö¼├║500m in ingots is said to repose in a watery grave .(8) ├ö├ç├┐You need to tell me more about yourself, mister,├ö├ç├û I said, feigning grave seriousness.(9) It is often at the graveside that people's ears and hearts strain to hear a word that carries beyond death and the grave .(10) Meanwhile, mom's heart may not be beating, but she's still with them, naggingly offering irritating guilt trips from beyond the grave .(11) Furthermore, the conviction of a registered medical practitioner for offences of violence is a matter of grave concern.(12) Sasha looked down at her sister's fresh grave .(13) His brown eyes held a grave seriousness to them.(14) All the secular knowledge in the world will not give a man joy and gladness, when he thinks on sickness, and death, and the grave .(15) But everybody knows the situation is very grave and that not enough aid is arriving.(16) life beyond the grave
(1) mass grave :: গণকবর
(2) beyond the grave :: কবর অতিক্রম
(3) grave robber :: কবর ডাকাত
(4) grave danger :: কবর বিপদ
(5) grave digger :: কবর খনক
(6) grave accent :: স্বরবর্ণের উচ্চারণ নির্দেশক চিহ্ন
(7) one foot in the grave :: কবরে এক ফুট
(8) grave mistake :: কবর ভুল
(9) watery grave :: স্বাদহীন কবর
1. serious ::
2. solemn ::
3. weighty ::
4. sedate ::
5. life-threatening ::
জীবনের জন্য হুমকিস্বরূপ
6. burial site ::
7. grave accent ::
স্বরবর্ণের উচ্চারণ নির্দেশক চিহ্ন
8. tomb ::
9. sculpture ::
10. inscribe ::
grave, graved, graveness, graves, graving
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
They're in an unmarked GRAVE
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
There are no masters
in the GRAVE, Your Grace.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
If Howard hadn't drugged him,
he would've taken it to his GRAVE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
He ended up
fasting himself into an early GRAVE
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
Well, if it's her father's GRAVE
and they didn't get along...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 24
English to Bengali Dictionary: grave
Meaning and definitions of grave, translation in Bengali language for grave with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of grave in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "grave"
What grave means in Bengali, grave meaning in Bengali, grave definition, examples and pronunciation of grave in Bengali language.