কৃতজ্ঞ, বাধিত, ধন্যবাদপূর্ণকৃতজ্ঞতাপূর্ণ
Adjective(1) feeling or showing gratitude(2) affording comfort or pleasure
(1) Ragged he was, with a split shirt front open to the wishbone; but the November breeze, carrying fine snowflakes, brought him only a grateful coolness.(2) If anyone can tell me how to change the font for headings, I would be grateful .(3) Justice has been done and we are all so grateful to the police officers down there in Devon who have worked so hard.(4) To be offered a treat such as freshly baked shortbread is sure to raise a grateful smile.(5) And who is there, therefore, to whom, if prepared for heaven, the grave would not be a place of calm and grateful rest?(6) The committee are very grateful to all who helped in the field and with the teas and in the shop.(7) I know some of you have made heroic efforts to get here, and we are very grateful and appreciative of that.(8) I guess we all knew this was coming, and I am grateful that it seems to be so well managed and controlled.(9) Equally I am grateful for the support he has received from many of your readers.(10) If you have one hour free a week we would be grateful for your help with Community Games.(11) When they reached their destination they gave their chocolate eggs to grateful parents.(12) She is also very appreciative of what you do for her and is grateful for my interest.(13) A short walk of perhaps a hundred yards beneath the grateful shade of wide-spreading mulberry trees covered with fruit and bearing in their branches numberless gaudy-hued, twittering songsters, brought one to the hotel.(14) From time to time I put out a plea for help in this column and was so grateful for the responses.(15) We are grateful for the support we have received from family, friends and the local community.(16) He is deeply grateful to all who sent him best wishes and were so kind and generous.
(1) be grateful :: কৃতজ্ঞ হও
(2) be grateful for :: জন্য কৃতজ্ঞ
(3) grateful for :: জন্য কৃতজ্ঞ
(4) grateful to :: কৃতজ্ঞ
(5) extremely grateful :: অত্যন্ত কৃতজ্ঞ
1. thankful ::
2. appreciative ::
3. indebted ::
6. in someone's debt ::
কেউ এর ঋণ
7. beholden ::
1. ungrateful ::
grateful, gratefully, gratefulness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You were never GRATEFUL
for anything I did for this family.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
- Please know that we are truly...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
...until we were GRATEFUL it ended.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
Be GRATEFUL I'm still in the room.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
Grateful for your late father's
courageous support of his claim,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: grateful
Meaning and definitions of grateful, translation in Bengali language for grateful with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of grateful in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "grateful"
What grateful means in Bengali, grateful meaning in Bengali, grateful definition, examples and pronunciation of grateful in Bengali language.