স্নাতকত্ব লাভ, স্নাতক ডিগ্রী প্রদানের অনুষ্ঠান
Noun(1) the successful completion of a program of study(2) an academic exercise in which diplomas are conferred(3) a line (as on a vessel or ruler(4) the act of arranging in grades
(1) The Academy was holding a graduation ceremony Wednesday morning.(2) She was at her graduation .(3) Upon graduation from college, she received a direct commission as a second lieutenant in the U.S. Army Reserve.(4) In other words, a just sentencing system contains a graduation of punishments differentiated according to the malignity of offences: Luxton v.(5) As a result, he found no academic post upon graduation , surviving instead on the occasional teaching or tutoring assignment.(6) A graduation ceremony is that one last and memorable gathering of a group of young people who've lived and learnt so much together.(7) The graduation ceremony was quick and painless, administrators making quick speeches in attempts to let them go, which they were all too eager to do.(8) The Transition Year students enjoyed their graduation ceremony when they received certificates for their very many achievements during the year.(9) Our graduation ceremony is next week, but today was the last day of classes for all seniors.(10) Accepting degrees of graduation doesn't necessarily imply that there are varying positions on just one axis between two polar opposites.(11) After graduation , she accepted a position in its energy division.(12) The degrees will be conferred during graduation ceremonies at Sheffield City Hall from November 10 to 21.(13) The graduation day was not only special for graduates, but also for their proud parents and family members.(14) Attending graduation ceremonies at Michigan remains one of the highlights of his life.(15) He flew back for the graduation ceremony held at the Christchurch Town Hall.(16) Two graduation ceremonies will be held in the University Great Hall and will be presided over by the Chancellor of the University.
(1) graduation ceremony :: স্নাতক সমাবর্তন
(2) after graduation :: স্নাতকের পর
(3) graduation day :: স্নাতক দিবস
(4) graduation certificate :: স্নাতকের সার্টিফিকেট
(5) graduation thesis :: স্নাতক ডিগ্রী থিসিস
1. graduation ceremony ::
2. commencement ::
3. gradation ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Sweetie, you know you're supposed
to wear clothes under the GRADUATION gown.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
...but your father was in the auditorium
at your high school GRADUATION...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
English to Bengali Dictionary: graduation
Meaning and definitions of graduation, translation in Bengali language for graduation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of graduation in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "graduation"
What graduation means in Bengali, graduation meaning in Bengali, graduation definition, examples and pronunciation of graduation in Bengali language.