সুতনু, ক্ষমাপূর্ণ, কমনীয়, স্বাভাবিক মাধুর্যে পূর্ণ, দক্ষিণ, মঁজু, সুকুমার, ধার্মিক, সত্, অনুগ্রহপূর্ণ, অনুগ্রাহক, অনুগ্রাহী, করুণাময়, শোভাময়, শোভন, স্বাভাবিক সৌষ্ঠবে পূর্ণপ্রসন্ন, মাধুর্যমণ্ডিত, শ্রীমণ্ডিত, শ্রীযুক্ত, শ্রীময়ী, লীলায়িত
Adjective(1) characterized by beauty of movement, style, form, or execution(2) suggesting taste, ease, and wealth
(1) They are a graceful bird in flight and as they fly they resemble the Concorde in shape and beauty.(2) It takes a rare and graceful person to withstand the temptation to gloat over others.(3) Rembrandt's women are not especially pretty or beautiful or even graceful .(4) Chen Meng was graceful yet strong, light on his feet and an undeniable presence on stage.(5) The graceful swans settled on the pond at Vale Royal Golf Club in Cheshire ready to raise a family of their own.(6) It was a time for smiles, for jokes and laughter with handshakes and graceful bows.(7) Falling trees don't come down slow and graceful but crash very fast, and there's no time to jump out of the way.(8) While he is always very competitive, he is as graceful in defeat as he is in victory.(9) It is the most graceful of birds in flight and its body curvatures and wing span excite all who witness it.(10) No doubt they will teach me how to be graceful on the snow, how to slalom with the best of them and how to stop on a sixpence.(11) Passenger jets often look deceptively slow and graceful as they cruise over the clouds.(12) Hanging with her head to the side, the woman is graceful like a ballet dancer at rest.(13) Her graceful performance of this traditional art form in the evening session was a real treat.(14) We should never forget that it is possible to be graceful , even classy, under the most intense pressure.(15) Austin, one of the sport's pioneers, has been compared to a soaring seabird, so graceful are his moves.(16) Her hands were short yet graceful and her figure was quite beautiful.
(1) graceful degradation :: সাবলীল পতন
(2) graceful bearing :: সুতনু জন্মদান
(3) vigorous and graceful :: সবল এবং সুতনু
(4) slim and graceful :: পাতলা এবং সুতনু
1. elegant ::
2. fluid ::
3. fluent ::
4. natural ::
5. neat ::
6. agile ::
7. supple ::
8. nimble ::
9. light-footed ::
1. awkward ::
2. clumsy ::
3. gawky ::
4. graceless ::
5. ungainly ::
graceful, gracefully, gracefulness, ungraceful
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
at spatial reasoning, and I had
a hunch that the GRACEFUL slope
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: graceful
Meaning and definitions of graceful, translation in Bengali language for graceful with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of graceful in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "graceful"
What graceful means in Bengali, graceful meaning in Bengali, graceful definition, examples and pronunciation of graceful in Bengali language.