রাজ্যপাল, শাসক, কর্তা, অধ্যক্ষ, পরিচালক, নিয়ন্তা, পিতা, রাজ্যশাসক, শাসনকত্র্তা, অধিষ্ঠাতা, নৃপতি, লাট, নগরাধ্যক্ষ, দুর্গাধিতপতি, কারকুন, মনিব, শিক্ষকশাসনকর্তা
Noun(1) the head of a state government(2) a control that maintains a steady speed in a machine (as by controlling the supply of fuel
(1) There is also a maximum speed governor that can be toggled on and off to keep you from going too fast.(2) It's from here that a British governor once ruled the whole of southern Nigeria.(3) As governor , I promise to work with you and do whatever it takes to move our state forward, and to confront the challenges that face us.(4) He then moved into politics, serving with distinction as a provincial governor before being elected as Tehran's mayor two years ago.(5) Iraqi state television said the deputy governor had ordered an indefinite curfew in the province from 1900 in response to the killings.(6) It followed from this that the colonies should be granted internal self-government under a governor appointed by the Crown.(7) A Texas governor until he was elected president in 2000, Bush was born in 1946 in Connecticut.(8) The first feedback device to be mathematically described was the rotary governor , used by James Watt to keep the rate of steam engines constant with varying loads.(9) the governor of the Bank of England(10) McCreevy next picked a public row with the governor of the bank of Italy for trying to block a Dutch takeover of an Italian bank.(11) Although the real power remained with the governor , this was an unprecedented move in an African colony.(12) Sanoh added that the provincial governor should elect a committee to poll the residents and collect information.(13) The governor responded by appointing a prominent Democrat as his new chief of staff.(14) With the transfer of the Cape to Britain in 1806, a true colonial government headed by an imperial governor and a parliamentary prime minister was installed.(15) The governor of the town claimed these merchants were spies and had them executed.(16) The British Crown is represented by a governor .
(1) the governor :: রাজ্যপাল
(2) deputy governor :: সহকারী শাসনকর্তা
(3) speed governor :: গতি গভর্নর
(4) prison governor :: কারাগার গভর্নর
(5) governor-general :: গভর্নর জেনারেল
1. leader ::
2. ruler ::
3. chief ::
4. head ::
5. intendant ::
6. premier ::
7. president ::
8. viceroy ::
9. chancellor ::
10. administrator ::
11. principal ::
12. director ::
13. chairperson ::
14. chair ::
15. superintendent ::
16. commissioner ::
17. controller ::
18. boss ::
governor, governors, governorship
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Come, Governor. Look.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
The Governor of the Bank of Spain.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
Please tell the GOVERNOR
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
Golden seeds, Governor.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: governor
Meaning and definitions of governor, translation in Bengali language for governor with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of governor in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "governor"
What governor means in Bengali, governor meaning in Bengali, governor definition, examples and pronunciation of governor in Bengali language.