সরকার, শাসন, পরিচালনা, নিয়ন্ত্রণ, আধিপত্য, রাজ, শাসকবর্গ, শাসকমণ্ডলী, শাসনতন্ত্র, শাসনকাল, শাসনবিভাগ, শাসনাধীন রাজ্যমন্ত্রিমণ্ডলী, শাসনপ্রণালী, শাসনব্যবস্থা
Noun(1) the organization that is the governing authority of a political unit(2) the act of governing; exercising authority(3) (government(4) the study of government of states and other political units
(1) As time moves on we see more States conforming to this system of government .(2) How does the historian account for that relationship and its government of people's lives?(3) Australia is a parliamentary democracy based on the British system of government .(4) When it comes to identifying the powers of the federal government , we know where to look.(5) The federal government is running a huge deficit now, so that's not going to be much help.(6) It is going to be interesting to see how long the federal government waits before stepping in.(7) It promises to balance the federal budget in every year of an NDP government .(8) I am retired from the Federal government and use the Net to pass a lot of my time.(9) She advocates the control of the excesses of capitalism by regulation and government .(10) a secular, pluralistic, democratic government(11) By investing in the sports infrastructure of the nation, the government is on a winner.(12) he retired after nine years in government(13) Everywhere you read that we should fight attempts by the government to start gun control.(14) Is a democratic form of government a necessary pre-condition for the existence of human rights?(15) central government(16) The privatizers traditionally claim that government has no business in business.
(1) government officials :: সরকারী কর্মকর্তারা
(2) local government :: স্থানীয় সরকার
(3) federal government :: যুক্তরাষ্ট্রীয় সরকার
(4) government agencies :: সরকারী সংস্থা
(5) government agency :: সরকার সংস্থা
(6) government official :: সরকারী কর্মকর্তা
(7) government employee :: সরকারি কর্মচারী
(8) municipal government :: পৌর সরকার
(9) government spending :: সরকারের ব্যয়
(10) state government :: রাজ্য সরকার
1. administration ::
2. rule ::
4. political science ::
government, governmental, governments
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I believe it means the U.S. GOVERNMENT
is going to expel him from the country.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
and, oh, I've just gotten
a big GOVERNMENT grant
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 13
That's the GOVERNMENT, Jack.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
which is a sanctioned department
of the U.S. GOVERNMENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
Wow, working on a top-secret
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
English to Bengali Dictionary: government
Meaning and definitions of government, translation in Bengali language for government with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of government in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "government"
What government means in Bengali, government meaning in Bengali, government definition, examples and pronunciation of government in Bengali language.