আসি, চলি, বিদায়বিদায়সূচক বাক্য
Noun(1) a farewell remark
(1) At the end we hugged and kissed each other goodbye , and he gave me his new address and email, and promised to be in touch.(2) Belinda is just thinking about going home when Kevin comes up and hugs her goodbye .(3) The family didn't make it in time to say goodbye , but we know she was in excellent hands.(4) Jan, Eve and Penelope were all ready for the off as we went to say goodbye .(5) After we had waved everyone goodbye , the Gamekeeper wandered in to confer about concrete.(6) He walked me back towards my hotel when I was due to meet Roger and he gave me a quick peck on the cheek to say goodbye .(7) What fun it was interviewing them as they politely wished me a last goodbye and headed for the hills.(8) It was now time to say goodbye , an emotional moment with promises of returning soon.(9) We got along really well, and it would have been fine, but he kissed me goodbye .(10) One of the trains began to set off so my three-year-old son started to wave goodbye .(11) We go to say goodbye , and instead of a handshake I get not one kiss, but two.(12) goodbye party(13) Papa remained stoic for the most part, but sounded rather choked when he wished me goodbye .(14) We parted ways shortly before noon and under a brilliant, sunny sky we said goodbye .(15) I'll go over for a few hours, have dinner with Mama and Papa, wish them goodbye and all that.(16) We say goodbye , demanding that each other look after ourselves and the best of luck.
(1) say goodbye :: বলে বিদায়
(2) saying goodbye :: বিদায় বলা
(3) kiss goodbye :: বিদায় চুম্বন
(4) say goodbye to :: বিদায় বলছি
1. parting ::
2. leave-taking ::
3. send-off ::
4. farewell ::
5. adieu ::
6. au revoir ::
7. ciao ::
8. adios ::
9. bye ::
10. bye-bye ::
11. so long ::
12. see you later ::
পরে দেখা হবে
13. see you ::
14. sayonara ::
15. bon voyage ::
16. cheers ::
17. toodle-oo ::
1. hello ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I suppose this is GOODBYE, then.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
Goodbye, Honey Puffs. Hello, Big Bran.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
You've said GOODBYE to Bran?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
English to Bengali Dictionary: goodbye
Meaning and definitions of goodbye, translation in Bengali language for goodbye with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of goodbye in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "goodbye"
What goodbye means in Bengali, goodbye meaning in Bengali, goodbye definition, examples and pronunciation of goodbye in Bengali language.