সুবর্ণ, কনক, স্বর্ণনির্মিত, উজ্জ্বল, স্বর্ণবর্ণ, কাঁচন, কনকময়, অতি মূল্যবান্, আনন্দময়, সোনালী, সোণালী, সোনাসোনালি, সোনার তৈরি, কাঞ্চননির্মিত, স্বর্ণময়, স্বর্ণসমৃদ্ধ, স্বর্ণবহুল, স্বর্ণোজ্জ্বল
Adjective(1) having the deep slightly brownish color of gold, or golden(2) marked by peace and prosperity(3) made from or covered with gold(4) supremely favored(5) suggestive of gold(6) presaging or likely to bring good luck or a good outcome
(1) She topped off the look with heavily-styled blonde hair, a golden anklet, diamantÔö£┬« earrings and naturally, leopard print nail varnish.(2) Natalie hurried up and put her long, straight strawberry blonde hair up with golden butterfly clips and got dressed.(3) Most of them being in the age group of 50 and plus gathered to recapitulate the golden days of their study period in the college.(4) I wore various dresses chosen by Amanda, and a golden crown which was sometimes on my head, sometimes in my lap, or just anywhere I chose.(5) The enforced name change imposed by EMI brought with it a golden opportunity to extend the reach of their music beyond just Irish boundaries.(6) The golden crown, white gem atop it, was perched upon her fair head, perfectly matching every other piece of jewelry she wore.(7) I was kneeling before my dearest Lewis, a golden crown was perched high on his brow.(8) They rest at a holy place, a hill with crowns of trees and golden star-shaped flowers.(9) Prince Alvin was wearing a brilliant black, velvet tailcoat and black britches that looked stunning with his golden crown.(10) If you want a film career as expansive and successful as Michael Jackson's, perhaps you should consider looking into this golden opportunity.(11) The golden crown lied sparkling on her head, covering a portion of her brown hair.(12) This first phase of a reissue programme covers their golden period from 1969-1972.(13) This is the golden period for any kind of music - classical, pop, fusion - because of the media and TV channels.(14) They were handed two golden opportunities from the penalty spot to get back in the game, the first was blasted wide and the second was saved by the fantastic Keith Noone.(15) The Chancellor has missed a golden opportunity to boost the Government's strategy to cut smoking rates and improve the nation's health.(16) My mother showed up but headed right for the kitchen, seizing this golden opportunity to rearrange my sister's kitchen.
(1) silence is golden :: নীরবতা সুবর্ণ হয়
(2) golden age :: স্বর্ণযুগ
(3) golden mean :: মধ্যপন্থা
(4) golden horn :: সুবর্ণ শিঙা
(5) golden handshake :: সোনালি করমর্দন
(6) golden eagle :: সোনালী ঈগল
(7) golden wedding :: সুবর্ণ বিবাহের
(8) golden daisy :: সুবর্ণ ডেজি
(9) golden rule :: শ্রেষ্ঠ নিয়ম
(10) golden brown :: সোনালী বাদামী
2. successful ::
3. excellent ::
4. favorite ::
5. prosperous ::
6. gold ::
7. favorable ::
8. fortunate ::
1. bleak ::
2. dark ::
3. depressing ::
4. desperate ::
5. dismal ::
6. dreary ::
7. gloomy ::
8. hopeless ::
9. inauspicious ::
10. pessimistic ::
11. unlikely ::
golden, goldener, goldenest
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- The Golden Company?
- They've never broken a contract.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
while ours have been reinforced
with the Golden Compan...
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
a GOLDEN coin.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
10,000 skilled soldiers
fight for the Golden Company.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
Didn't you fight for the Golden Company
before pledging your sword to my brother?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
English to Bengali Dictionary: golden
Meaning and definitions of golden, translation in Bengali language for golden with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of golden in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "golden"
What golden means in Bengali, golden meaning in Bengali, golden definition, examples and pronunciation of golden in Bengali language.