মেয়ে, বালিকা, পরিচারিকা, প্রণরেনী, স্ত্রীলোক, মেয়েকন্যা, কন্যাসন্তান, দুহিতা, অল্পবয়সী স্ত্রীলোক, ললনা
Noun(1) a young female(2) a youthful female person(3) a female human offspring(4) a girl or young woman with whom a man is romantically involved(5) a friendly informal reference to a grown woman
(1) The worst moment was when I rang up one day to take out my daughter and my girl refused to let me see her, because of the mess that I was in.(2) his girl eloped with an accountant(3) Elijah put away his weapon and exchanged glances with the Prince and the young slave girl .(4) Coachman Tom and his girl Nance were due to marry when she left him for another.(5) a young girl(6) This Dutch peasant girl longed to compete in a skating race, but her family could barely afford food and she only had wooden skates.(7) I wasn't even a wife, and I certainly wasn't the hip, urban career girl I had been, either.(8) It is not known whether the baby is a boy or a girl or whether the schoolgirl mother will be allowed to keep her child.(9) A rather beautiful servant girl with dark wavy brown hair and hazel eyes came into the room.(10) is that RÔö£ÔöénÔö£├¡n and Ôö£├╝ine's girl?(11) She seemed almost oblivious to the pain that she had just caused the young slave girl .(12) Just yesterday, I was in a store that shall be nameless and got the bored Saturday girl routine.(13) a chorus girl(14) He was such a nice lad at university, and there he was gleefully encouraging the undercover reporter girl to con the electorate.(15) The young servant girl had dealt with high class ladies all her life, the good and the bad.(16) You see, a little over a century ago, I found this young slave girl wandering around the city.
(1) beautiful girl :: সুন্দরী তরুণী
(2) pretty girl :: সুন্দর মেয়ে
(3) bad girl :: খারাপ মেয়ে
(4) little girl :: সামান্য মেয়ে
(5) baby girl :: বাচ্চা মেয়ে
(6) good girl :: ভালো মেয়ে
(7) nice girl :: সুন্দর মেয়ে
(8) that girl :: যে মেয়ে
(9) girl next door :: মেয়ে পাশের
(10) poor girl :: দরিদ্র মেয়ে
1. female child ::
2. young woman ::
3. girlfriend ::
4. missy ::
5. daughter ::
girl, girlhood, girlhoods, girlish, girls, girly
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Tell me about the Targaryen GIRL
in the east and her dragons.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
The kid got a GIRL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
You're a woman, you're in
science. You go, GIRL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 15
A GIRL must decide
if she wants to serve the Many-Faced God.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
Raj, come on. You fall in love
with any GIRL who smiles at you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 1
English to Bengali Dictionary: girl
Meaning and definitions of girl, translation in Bengali language for girl with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of girl in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "girl"
What girl means in Bengali, girl meaning in Bengali, girl definition, examples and pronunciation of girl in Bengali language.