দৈত্য, দানব, মহাকায়, জিন, অতি শক্তিশালী লোক, অতি ক্ষমতাবান্ লোকঅতিকায়, মহাকায়, দৈত্যবৎ বিশাল, দৈত্যবৎ প্রকাণ্ডঅসুর, রাক্ষস, বিপুলকায় মানুষ জন্তু বা উদ্ভিদ
Noun(1) any creature of exceptional size(2) a person of exceptional importance and reputation(3) an unusually large enterprise(4) a very large person; impressive in size or qualities(5) someone or something that is abnormally large and powerful(6) an imaginary figure of superhuman size and strength; appears in folklore and fairy tales(7) a very bright star of large diameter and low density (relative to the Sun
Adjective(1) of great mass; huge and bulky
(1) Moments later the boats were smashed to smithereens by the force of the giant wave and the boatmen were believed to have perished.(2) The teams then compete in different games ranging from giant size, inflatable obstacle courses to relay races, all played against the clock.(3) Mike was a giant of a man, standing over seven feet tall.(4) Even somebody from lands foreign would have pegged him as a giant : he was unusually tall for a mammalian biped, and more powerful than an elephant.(5) Matt and Dom took to pillow fighting immediately, positively surprised at the giant size of the pillows that were put on the couches.(6) Several drug industry leaders have spoken over the past few years about the need to cut back their giant sales forces.(7) He was a tall man, not a giant but tall, and he wore the same uniform as the other men - gray with a matching newsboy cap.(8) At 27, he's already a giant among local comic artists - and not just because of his large frame and infamously squeaky voice.(9) He was 180 cm tall, a huge giant for his time and for Japanese men.(10) Six giant multinationals now control virtually all of America's newspapers and television and radio stations.(11) And because pensions are a form of deferred wages, Labour is really forcing through a giant wage cut.(12) The giant wall sized poster of one outside the museum got my attention, and I finally started to realize what was going on.(13) Thinking quickly, I bent down and threw him upwards as he flipped right onto the pool table and crashed, the entire bar shaking with a giant force.(14) He may now be a giant among contemporary composers, but it is a minor miracle that he survived the tumult of central European history.(15) He remembered Selina as a freshman, a giant among her peers with amazing speed and foot work├ö├ç┬¬ she really was a gifted athlete.(16) It also has a magnificent border of giant dahlias, a plant that has been out of fashion for years, but one that gives great value.
(1) giant panda :: দৈত্য পান্ডা
(2) giant squid :: দৈত্য স্কুইড
(3) gentle giant :: নীরব ঘাতক
(4) giant tortoise :: দৈত্য কচ্ছপের
(5) giant anteater :: দৈত্য Anteater
(6) giant clam :: দৈত্য ক্ল্যাম
(7) giant star :: দৈত্য তারকা
(8) sleeping giant :: ঘুমন্ত দৈত্য
(9) giant sequoia :: দৈত্য সিকৈয়া
1. huge ::
2. elephantine ::
3. colossus ::
4. giant star ::
5. behemoth ::
6. hulk ::
1. diminutive ::
2. dwarf ::
3. midget ::
4. mite ::
5. runt ::
6. shrimp ::
giant, giantess, giantesses, giants
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What if you got a GIANT slingshot
and flung yourself into the wall?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
Okay, so to sum up,
one GIANT marble horse...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
The GIANT must have took him.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
Last week, we were looking for a phone
with GIANT numbers for your mother...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
Is that the American idiom
for "GIANT, big-ass desk"?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: giant
Meaning and definitions of giant, translation in Bengali language for giant with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of giant in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "giant"
What giant means in Bengali, giant meaning in Bengali, giant definition, examples and pronunciation of giant in Bengali language.