Noun(1) bulbous herb of southern Europe widely naturalized; bulb breaks up into separate strong-flavored cloves(2) aromatic bulb used as seasoning
(1) Locations are based on evidence from onion and garlic , and on location of similar enzymes in other plants.(2) Spain is seen as producing some of the world's best-quality garlic bulbs.(3) She asks again as the cook starts to prepare the accompanying potato and garlic purÔö£┬«e.(4) We suggest the Pale Ale and, if you're hungry, a loaf of bread and garlic butter.(5) One of the greatest weapons in fighting vampires is a small, common vegetable named the garlic .(6) The garlic butter in which the mushrooms are cooked will help the flavour of the pastry enormously.(7) This is the process of bending the tops of bulbing onion and garlic plants to the ground after the leaves wither.(8) We were also occasionally served bread slices spread with garlic butter.(9) If there are too many outside layers of skin on the garlic bulbs, pull them off first.(10) We picked oregano from the field and gathered garlic , onions, and chilies from the shed.(11) In September, add greens and English peas to the mix, and plant garlic and onions later in the month.(12) To start with I would order crayfish with garlic butter, followed by loin of venison.(13) Thai Rice Noodles is dressed in coconut hoisin sauce and garlic chili paste.(14) Between the four of us we ordered two portions of garlic bread, and a portion of dough balls with garlic butter.(15) Put down the pick, pick up the shell, and pour the garlic butter that remains inside onto the bread.(16) They provide us with asparagus, onion, and garlic , as well as many garden plants, such as daffodils.
(1) garlic bread :: রসুন রুটি
(2) garlic powder :: রসুন গুঁড়া
(3) clove of garlic :: রসুনের খোশা
(4) garlic press :: রসুন প্রেস
(5) garlic sauce :: রসুন সস
(6) garlic salt :: রসুন লবণ
(7) wild garlic :: বন্য রসুন
1. ail ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"Night of the Living Garlic Bread"?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
Yes. We'll also have time
to put my junk in a GARLIC press...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
And cum and GARLIC and rum.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
let's stop and get some GARLIC.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 24
Now, the GARLIC?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
English to Bengali Dictionary: garlic
Meaning and definitions of garlic, translation in Bengali language for garlic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of garlic in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "garlic"
What garlic means in Bengali, garlic meaning
in Bengali, garlic definition, examples and pronunciation
of garlic in Bengali language.