খেলা, খেল, উপহাস, ছল, ক্রীড়া, খেলার দান, অভীষ্ট বস্তু, খেলার দফা, অনুসনি্ধত বস্তু, বাজি, কেলি, ক্রীড়, শিকার, ঠাট্টা, আনন্দে নৃত্য করা, সংগ্রামী মনোভাব, হার না মানা মনোভাব, আনন্দলাভার্থ প্রতিযোগিতা, ক্রীড়াপ্রতিযোগিতাসাহসী, তেজী, শিকারের প্রাণি-সংক্রান্তজুয়া খেলা
Noun(1) a contest with rules to determine a winner(2) a single play of a sport or other contest(3) an amusement or pastime(4) animal hunted for food or sport(5) (tennis(6) (games(7) the flesh of wild animals that is used for food(8) a secret scheme to do something (especially something underhand or illegal(9) the game equipment needed in order to play a particular game(10) your occupation or line of work(11) frivolous or trifling behavior
Verb(1) place a bet on
Adjective(1) disabled in the feet or legs(2) willing to face danger
(1) He insists that all the meat is Scottish and the seafood, game , fruit and vegetables are local and delivered each day.(2) Home of the Bushmen, the arid reaches of the Kalahari has some spectacularly wild and remote game viewing areas.(3) The goal is to get familiar with protecting a lead in the final minutes of a game .(4) Slow of foot, but agile of mind, how did he catch the speedy antelope and other game which provided him with his protein?(5) make sure all parts of the game are in the box(6) The menu is strong on game and meat dishes, with some interesting savoury ice-cream accompaniments.(7) They're playing a very clever game and that's why we can't see properly what's going on.(8) When he cleaned up in the final innings of the game , he was fully vindicated.(9) the game between Fermanagh and Clare(10) we didn't finish the game(11) The eighth seed broke him in the third game of the match and from then on broke serve at will.(12) A side which has already won one game towards the current rubber is said to be vulnerable.(13) The item I actually went to the shop to buy was a game called ├ö├ç├┐Medal of Honour├ö├ç├û for my PC.(14) she has a game arm(15) At least a dozen groups of hunters shoot game in this part of the Eastern Rhodopes every year.(16) he's game for anything
(1) video game :: ভিডিও গেম
(2) love game :: ভালোবাসার খেলা
(3) board game :: বোর্ড খেলা
(4) computer game :: কম্পিউটার খেলা
(5) game room :: খেলার ঘর
(6) play game :: খেলা করা
(7) play the game :: খেলাটি খেল
(8) game show :: খেলার অনুষ্ঠান
(9) ball game :: গোলা নিক্ষেপ খেলা
(10) mind game :: বুদ্ধির খেলা
1. brave ::
2. willing ::
3. halting ::
4. gamy ::
5. pastime ::
6. match ::
7. scheme ::
8. wild animals ::
9. secret plan ::
10. biz ::
11. gamble ::
12. bet on ::
game, gamed, gamely, gameness, games, gaming, pregame, pregames
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
with your board GAME?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
Perhaps it would be kinder to play
a GAME more suited to his abilities.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
you learn the proper way to handle GAME.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
Huh? Was the sack
of Rome a GAME?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 1
Can we please get back
to the GAME?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
English to Bengali Dictionary: game
Meaning and definitions of game, translation in Bengali language for game with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of game in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "game"
What game means in Bengali, game meaning in Bengali, game definition, examples and pronunciation of game in Bengali language.