বন্ধুত্ব, মৈত্রী, মিত্রতা, সখ্য, আনুকূল্য, সদ্ভাব, বন্ধুভাব, আত্মীয়তা, মিতালি, পেটি, ভালবাসা, প্রণয়, সৌহার্দ, সৌহাদ্র্য, দোস্তি
Noun(1) the state of being friends (or friendly
(1) You confuse love and friendship , but you don't become over attached to friends or lovers.(2) The film has a positive message because Bella does find friendship and love.(3) Love and friendship are your source of strength when the going gets tough.(4) She had a great interest in people and valued friendship in a special way.(5) this is an ideal group for finding support and friendship(6) The purpose of the mission was to ask the French to establish an embassy in Ayutthaya and sign a treaty of friendship .(7) She was a lady of generosity, love and friendship and of great intellectual ability and laity.(8) Even if it is done in the spirit of goodwill and friendship it could be misconstrued.(9) the foreign ministers extended to eastern Europe the hand of friendship(10) there's great friendship towards tourists(11) It's a place where we can share our love and friendship with one another.(12) old ties of love and friendship(13) Name beads are the newest and most creative way to show your love and friendship .(14) The theme of this year's event was peace and friendship between China and Japan.(15) they had a lifelong friendship(16) You were all terrific and I would love to continue our friendship with all of you.
(1) true friendship :: সত্যিকারের বন্ধুত্ব
(2) real friendship :: আসল বন্ধুত্ব
(3) good friendship :: ভাল বন্ধুত্ব
(4) lasting friendship :: দীর্ঘস্থায়ী বন্ধুত্ব
(5) friendship bracelet :: বন্ধুত্ব ব্রেসলেট
(6) develop a friendship :: বন্ধুত্ব গড়ে
1. relationship ::
2. amity ::
3. friendly relationship ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...that FRIENDSHIP requires
a certain give and take.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
And not to get closer to you,
no, because of FRIENDSHIP."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
This isn't about FRIENDSHIP.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
So much for our FRIENDSHIP with Sheldon.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
English to Bengali Dictionary: friendship
Meaning and definitions of friendship, translation in Bengali language for friendship with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of friendship in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "friendship"
What friendship means in Bengali, friendship meaning in Bengali, friendship definition, examples and pronunciation of friendship in Bengali language.