বন্ধু, মিত্র, বান্ধব, স্বজন, পরিজন, হিতাকাঙ্ক্ষী, ভাই, আত্মীয়, ইয়ার, মিতা, বেরাদর, ভায়া, সুহৃৎ, সখা, শুভার্থী, অনুগ্রহকারী, দোস্তদোস্ত, স্যাঙাত, সুহৃদ
Noun(1) a person you know well and regard with affection and trust(2) an associate who provides cooperation or assistance(3) a person with whom you are acquainted(4) a person who backs a politician or a team etc.(5) a member of the Religious Society of Friends founded by George Fox (the Friends have never called themselves Quakers
(1) friend us!(2) Good luck, my friend , and stay in touch!(3) Rowly, as he was known to almost everyone, was a close friend to the Kennedy family.(4) And that, my dear friend , is one of the reasons why he's no doubt the most popular guy at Hilton.(5) she was unsure whether he was friend or foe(6) the woman got married and you still used to friend with she?(7) Images move you up the television news agenda; without camera access, my friend , your issue is dead.(8) Your powerful rock sound will zoom you to the top of the charts, my friend .(9) Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend .(10) If you can't find that stuff in life, then you, my friend , don't know much about life!(11) Even in the ghetto where I was born and raised, I was treated as a friend rather than an enemy.(12) You might not believe it, my friend , but I've been waiting for this moment for a long time.(13) There was a time when that would have bought me 16 Mojos, but those days are gone, my friend .(14) On the other hand you can accept money from a friend , not from enemies.(15) I'm meeting a friend for lunch(16) I have a few ideas as to what you deserve, my friend , and a cold shower would be top of the list, I think.
(1) best friend :: ভাল বন্ধু
(2) my friend :: আমার বন্ধু
(3) close friend :: কাছের বন্ধু
(4) true friend :: প্রকৃত বন্ধু
(5) good friend :: ভালো বন্ধু
(6) friend of mine :: আমার বন্ধু
(7) female friend :: বান্দবী
(8) a friend of mine :: আমার এক বন্ধু
(9) old friend :: পুরাতন বন্ধু
1. companion ::
2. patron ::
3. ally ::
4. quaker ::
5. acquaintance ::
6. supporter ::
1. enemy ::
2. foe ::
friend, friendless, friends
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Your name, FRIEND?
- Yoren, if it please.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
And Mr. Keller is an old FRIEND
of Ted's dad.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
Okay, she's not my best FRIEND.
We're not 12.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
Listen to your FRIEND, Brandon.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
No, I am your FRIEND.
Please don't be mad at me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 2
English to Bengali Dictionary: friend
Meaning and definitions of friend, translation in Bengali language for friend with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of friend in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "friend"
What friend means in Bengali, friend meaning in Bengali, friend definition, examples and pronunciation of friend in Bengali language.