তাজা, টাটকা, বিশুদ্ধ, নূতন, কাঁচা, নব, নবীন, নয়া, বাসি নহে এমন, অনভিজ্ঞ, তরূণ, চটপটে, তক্তকে, সাজো, আনকোরানতুন, অভিনব, পূর্বে অব্যবহৃত, অজ্ঞাতপূর্ব, পূর্বে অজানিতপুনরায়, নূতন করিয়া, নূতন করে, নূতনরূপে
Adjective(1) recently made, produced, or harvested(2) (of a cycle(3) imparting vitality and energy(4) original and of a kind not seen before(5) not canned or otherwise preserved(6) not containing or composed of salt water(7) having recently calved and therefore able to give milk(8) with restored energy(9) not soured or preserved(10) free from impurities(11) not yet used or soiled(12) improperly forward or bold
Adverb(1) very recently
(1) There are signs that the water was not fresh , as typical of most lakes, but marine or brackish.(2) All ingredients are fresh and the food is prepared daily.(3) In the morning I am fresh and rosy and utterly not hungover.(4) We need fresh people who are more aware and less stuck in the old mindset.(5) In order to assist our Government in creating fresh legislation, we needed to educate the general public that this was a viable solution.(6) I came from a small town, where the wind is fresh and cool, you could taste the air on your lips.(7) Sea water and sedimentary brines are volumetrically more important that fresh waters, but are unfit for human consumption.(8) There are two course menus and an a la carte menu with plentiful seafood in season, fresh vegetables and fruits.(9) For the most part, conditions were benign with sunshine and fresh winds.(10) Briza maxima has also seeded itself in this pot, adding height and movement as well as a contrasting colour as it fades from fresh green to pale brown.(11) With its rich and fresh colours and lovely shape, the countryside pottery looks even more attractive than the luxury kind.(12) Even the taste of it, like air, is neutral, because initially the water is fresh , not salt.(13) eat plenty of fresh fruit(14) She stepped in the draughty passageway, whittled by fresh winds though it was summer.(15) Eat high-fiber foods, such as fresh fruits and vegetables, brans and whole grains.(16) fresh colours
(1) fresh air :: খোলা বাতাস
(2) fresh water :: তাজা জল
(3) fresh fruit :: টাটকা ফল
(4) fresh food :: টাটকা খাবার
(5) fresh meat :: তাজা মাংস
(6) fresh start :: নতুনভাবে শুরু করা
(7) fresh fish :: তাজা মাছ
(8) a fresh start :: একটি নতুন করে শুরু
(9) fresh milk :: তাজা দুধ
(10) fresh bread :: টাটকা রুটি
1. newly picked ::
সদ্য বাছাই করা
2. clean ::
3. new ::
4. young ::
6. healthy ::
8. chilly ::
9. impudent ::
10. unfermented ::
11. wise ::
12. refreshing ::
13. unused ::
14. sweet ::
16. newly ::
1. stale ::
fresh, fresher, freshers, freshest, freshly, freshness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, what FRESH hell is this?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
Oh, that reminds me,
I get FRESH sheets tonight. Yay.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
I'm going to get some FRESH air.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
...but if the corpse is FRESH enough
sometimes you can get the leg to jerk.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
We'll look at it in the morning
with FRESH eyes,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
English to Bengali Dictionary: fresh
Meaning and definitions of fresh, translation in Bengali language for fresh with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fresh in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fresh"
What fresh means in Bengali, fresh meaning in Bengali, fresh definition, examples and pronunciation of fresh in Bengali language.