মালবাহীমাল, জলপথে মাল পরিবহন, পরিবাহিত মাল, বোঝাবাহিত মাল, মালের ভাড়া, মালবহনের মাসুলভাড়া করা, ভাড়া দেত্তয়া, মাল বোঝাই করা
Noun(1) goods carried by a large vehicle(2) transporting goods commercially at rates cheaper than express rates(3) the charge for transporting something by common carrier
Verb(1) transport commercially as cargo(2) load with goods for transportation
(1) Ministers also believe that the Forth Rail Bridge may be being placed under too much strain because of increasing amounts of freight being carried by rail.(2) Currently, the freight was crossing the border between Nirvan and Dalach, heading north.(3) From the 1840s, railways revolutionised the speed of communication and the transport of passengers and, more gradually, freight .(4) Trucks heavily loaded with their freight often carry excess passengers on the tops of their loads.(5) Then an announcement that a freight had broken down and was blocking the approaches.(6) Two freight trains collided this morning near Kankakee, Illinois.(7) The limited use of the Sligo rail service for freight could see its viability called into question by the rail review.(8) They'll last indefinitely if they're used on the right spot on a freight .(9) 51 and 52 on the Dawkins Subdivision were mixed trains, carrying both freight and passengers.(10) When I queried the local supplier they said that their price was competitive because they had to pay taxes, freight , etc.(11) Trains all over the country, some carrying hazardous freight , were passing over cracked rails on a regular basis.(12) By the following year, the route was sufficiently developed to attract freight , a strategic service objective of B&O operations.(13) There will also be an examination of opportunities for traffic diversion including by rail, by pipeline, and the movement of freight to less congested ports outside Dublin.(14) If, as we are led to believe, there is some benefit to be obtained by continuing to allow night flights, ought we to surmise from this that the offending aircraft are simply carrying freight ?(15) a freight train(16) Many risk their lives to stow away on freight trains.
(1) freight collect :: মাল সংগ্রহ
(2) freight charges :: মালবাহী চার্জ
(3) sea freight :: সমুদ্র মালবাহী
(4) cost and freight :: খরচ এবং মালবাহী
(5) freight train :: মালবাহী ট্রেন
(6) freight charge :: মালবাহী চার্জ
(7) freight costs :: মালবাহী খরচ
(8) freight rate :: মালবাহী হার
(9) freight forwarding :: মালবাহী ফরওয়ার্ডিং
2. transportation ::
3. shipment ::
জাহাজে প্রেরিত কাজ
4. freight rate ::
5. freightage ::
freight, freighted, freighter, freighters, freighting, freights
English to Bengali Dictionary: freight
Meaning and definitions of freight, translation in Bengali language for freight with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of freight in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "freight"
What freight means in Bengali, freight meaning in Bengali, freight definition, examples and pronunciation of freight in Bengali language.