ভগ্নাংশ, ভগ্নাঙ্ক, টুকরা, একতাহানি, অনৈক্যযৎসামান্য, সামান্য অংশ বা পরিমাণ, ছোটো টুকরো, সামান্য
Noun(1) a component of a mixture that has been separated by a fractional process(2) a small part or item forming a piece of a whole(3) the quotient of two rational numbers
Verb(1) perform a division
(1) the third fraction contain alcohols with boiling points of 120├ö├ç├┤130Ôö¼ÔûæC(2) The parasitic wasp is quite tiny, only a fraction of the size of an adult fly.(3) The new process allowed mass production using a fraction of the amount of silver thereby reducing costs.(4) Her eyes rest on me for a second, and I swear I can see a tiny ghost of a smile for a fraction of a second.(5) Both are produced by refining crude oil, but the kerosene fraction of the oil is a little heavier.(6) He said hundreds of lives could be saved on the roads every year for a fraction of the amount being spent on rail safety.(7) Use the method above to convert it into a fraction with whole numbers in the denominator.(8) That amount was only a fraction of the true value of the business, according to farmers of the former co-op.(9) he hesitated for a fraction of a second(10) In other words, a number is rational if we can write it as a fraction where the numerator and denominator are both integers.(11) The victim would be left with only Ôö¼├║5,000-a fraction of the amount intended to cover his pain and suffering.(12) Only a fraction of the huge amount of money we pay in road taxes is put into the maintenance and building of roads.(13) In this way hundreds of small adjustments can be made in a fraction of the time needed by more traditional methods.(14) In terms of proportion, only a fraction of local cotton is transformed and exported as finished goods.(15) The line between the numerator and denominator is known as the fraction bar.(16) Her goal was $60,000 but she was only able to get a fraction of that amount.
(1) improper fraction :: অপ্রকৃত ভগ্নাংশ
(2) proper fraction :: প্রকৃত ভগ্নাংশ
(3) mole fraction :: আঁচিল ভগ্নাংশ
(4) decimal fraction :: দশমিক ভগ্নাংশ
(5) ejection fraction :: বমি ভগ্নাংশ
(6) mass fraction :: ভর ভগ্নাংশ
(7) equivalent fraction :: সমতুল্য ভগ্নাংশ
1. part ::
2. subdivision ::
3. division ::
4. portion ::
5. segment ::
6. slice ::
7. section ::
8. sector ::
9. proportion ::
10. percentage ::
11. ratio ::
12. measure ::
13. divide ::
fraction, fractional, fractions, infraction, infractions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Now, I understand it'll be
a FRACTION of what
we brought in before,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
It's a FRACTION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
English to Bengali Dictionary: fraction
Meaning and definitions of fraction, translation in Bengali language for fraction with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fraction in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fraction"
What fraction means in Bengali, fraction meaning in Bengali, fraction definition, examples and pronunciation of fraction in Bengali language.