শিয়াল, পাঁতিশিয়াল, উল্কামুখী, চতুর দুর্বৃত্ত, খেঁকশিয়াল, পাতিশিয়াল, চতুর লোকখ্যাঁকশেয়াল, ধূর্ত লোক
Noun(1) alert carnivorous mammal with pointed muzzle and ears and a bushy tail; most are predators that do not hunt in packs(2) a shifty deceptive person(3) the grey or reddish-brown fur of a fox(4) English statesman who supported American independence and the French Revolution (1749-1806(5) English religious leader who founded the Society of Friends (1624-1691(6) a member of an Algonquian people formerly living west of Lake Michigan along the Fox River(7) the Algonquian language of the Fox
Verb(1) deceive somebody(2) be confusing or perplexing to; cause to be unable to think clearly(3) become discolored with, or as if with, mildew spots
(1) Your training equips you to recognise much of what you are likely to see, but you rely on specialists around the country for help with those rare pieces that fox you.(2) So last night ShowBiz Ireland were out in force and waiting outside Vicar Street for the wily old fox to emerge.(3) He may have mellowed with old age - he's 63-but the fire still burns bright in this wily old fox 's belly when invited to defy the odds.(4) For it would seem that the wily old fox has finally outfoxed himself by falling prey to an inherent weakness that involves opening his mouth precipitately.(5) ├ö├ç├┐It's absolutely superb being in a dust up with the old fox ,├ö├ç├û said Smith with a smile as crews completed the first leg.(6) I stake my reputation on the fact that this week's entry will truly fox you.(7) No longer dishing out the Clough edge of his tongue, the best manager never to have led England, remains a wily old fox .(8) What does the poor old fox do, and what are its aims and intentions?(9) a wily old fox(10) However, he observed, the old fox was too cunning for them.(11) It will join that old fox stole I rescued from a charity shop.(12) It is veteran versus tyro, wily old fox against bristling young cub, a man who has done it all against a boy who threatens to do it all.(13) The wily old fox of cricket had his guests enthralled by witty conversation, which ran late into the night.(14) It has been quite a century for the old fox , after all.(15) They will repurchase the bonds of the ownership of which they have been tricked out by the wily old fox .(16) The Oz, being more of a wily fox , eschewed tabloidism and was much more sympathetic to the fallen leader.
(1) flying fox :: বাদুড়
(2) little fox :: সামান্য শিয়াল
(3) silver fox :: রূপালী শিয়াল
(4) arctic fox :: সুমেরু শেয়াল
(5) sly fox :: জ্ঞহ
(6) red fox :: লাল শেয়াল
(7) fox hunting :: শিয়াল শিকার
(8) white fox :: সাদা শিয়াল
(9) polar fox :: মেরু শিয়াল
1. red fox ::
2. silver fox ::
3. arctic fox ::
5. fob ::
6. flim-flam ::
7. pull a fast one on ::
একটি ফাস্ট এক টান
8. trick ::
9. play tricks ::
10. play a joke on ::
একটি তামাশা খেলা
11. play a trick on ::
উপর একটি কৌতুক খেলা
fox, foxed, foxes, foxily, foxing, foxy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He begged the Fox network
not to cancel Firefly.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
landed a stone cold FOX.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
He owns Fox
and they cancelled Firefly.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
English to Bengali Dictionary: fox
Meaning and definitions of fox, translation in Bengali language for fox with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fox in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fox"
What fox means in Bengali, fox meaning in Bengali, fox definition, examples and pronunciation of fox in Bengali language.