চতুর্থ, তুরীয়চতুর্থ, চার নম্বরসিকি
Noun(1) following the third position; number four in a countable series(2) one of four equal parts(3) the musical interval between one note and another four notes away from it
Adjective(1) coming next after the third and just before the fifth in position or time or degree or magnitude
Adverb(1) in the fourth place
(1) she's coming on the fourth(2) he came fourth last(3) January the fourth(4) UW Alumni Team Ruckus placed fourth in the universities and colleges division finals.(5) They will then be preparing for the playoffs where their fourth place league finish will ensure a home draw in the first round.(6) You've seen some very impressive growth figures in the fourth quarter last year.(7) And my goal in life is really to set up a third center, a fourth center, a fifth center in areas just like this.(8) We were married four days after the fourth anniversary of our meeting each other.(9) It was the Bulgarian midfielder's fourth goal in four league matches.(10) Queens, traditional giants of college running, also ran well for fourth , while a battle for fifth place resulted in a tie for Magdalen and Merton.(11) This is my fourth match in four days - footballers start whingeing about being tired if they're involved in more than one a week.(12) By the fourth quarter the game grows a personality and everybody starts to play defense.(13) While Michael was setting a world mark, Nat rolled to her fourth win in four tries.(14) for the fourth time(15) after the fourth programme(16) he was the fourth to qualify
(1) fourth floor :: চতুর্থ তলা
(2) fourth grade :: চতুর্থ গ্রেড
(3) fourth day :: চতুর্থ দিন
(4) fourth dimension :: চতুর্থ মাত্রা
(5) fourth part :: চতুর্থ অংশ
1. quaternary ::
2. quartern ::
চার পাউণ্ডের রুটি
3. quarter ::
4. one-fourth ::
5. fourth part ::
fourth, fourthly, fourths
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- ...and we need a FOURTH.
- No, thanks.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
If you'd let me invite Penny,
you would've had your FOURTH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
If it's half as much fun as One Times Ten to
the Fourth Bottles of Beer on the Wall, I'm in.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
second, third, FOURTH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
...I finally arrived at the
Fourth Annual Dixie Trek Convention...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
English to Bengali Dictionary: fourth
Meaning and definitions of fourth, translation in Bengali language for fourth with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fourth in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fourth"
What fourth means in Bengali, fourth meaning in Bengali, fourth definition, examples and pronunciation of fourth in Bengali language.