স্থাপন করা, নির্মাণ করা, প্রতিষ্ঠা করা, ছাঁচে ঢালা, প্রতিষ্ঠিত করা, ভিত্তি স্থাপন করা, আরম্ভ করা, উদ্ভাবিত করা, পত্তন করা, গড়াঅর্থের জোগান
Noun(1) food and lodging provided in addition to money
Verb(1) come upon, as if by accident; meet with(2) discover or determine the existence, presence, or fact of(3) come upon after searching; find the location of something that was missed or lost(4) establish after a calculation, investigation, experiment, survey, or study(5) come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite grounds(6) perceive or be contemporaneous with(7) get something or somebody for a specific purpose(8) make a discovery, make a new finding(9) make a discovery(10) obtain through effort or management(11) decide on and make a declaration about(12) receive a specified treatment (abstract(13) perceive oneself to be in a certain condition or place(14) get or find back; recover the use of(15) succeed in reaching; arrive at(16) accept and make use of one's personality, abilities, and situation
Adjective(1) come upon unexpectedly or after searching
(1) He was okay, but you've seen found pieces and discarded tat turned into art before.(2) More than a sonic photo album, this gives an interesting insight on the found sounds used on both albums.(3) Sounds that can be used must be generated as found sound by the composer/performer.(4) As the song comes to a close, a mandolin slowly takes over, building a discreet line around a series of found sounds.(5) Betke was better off when he was digesting found sounds into something murky and nebulous.(6) Brady Cranfield had set up a pristine white area to host his collection of found records.(7) Using found musical reference, in a recognisable form is a tricky and perilous business.(8) On the first album, you used a lot of found sounds recorded around the house.(9) In the colonial period, a number of major colleges were founded primarily for the purpose of educating clergymen.(10) The double decker bridge, one of only three in New Zealand, was founded on cast iron cylinders sunk into the river bed.(11) The school was founded in May 1969 when Holly Champion was chairman of the education committee.(12) This is what you get when your rules are not founded on principle.(13) His father was once an NU chairman, and his grandfather founded the organization.(14) What I mean by that is, neither country is founded on some set-the-world-on-fire idea.(15) The town was formerly a Roman military installation and a Benedictine monastery was founded there in the ninth century.(16) The traditional women's organizations drew her support, as did those founded for newer purposes.
(1) find :: আবিষ্কার
(2) not found :: পাওয়া যায়নি
(3) found out :: খুঁজে বের করা
(4) have found :: পাওয়া যায়
(5) be found :: পাওয়া
(6) to found :: পাওয়া
(7) found guilty :: দোষী
(8) to be found :: পাওয়া যাবে
(9) found on :: পাওয়া
(10) lost-and-found :: হারানো এবং প্রাপ্তি
1. establish ::
2. build ::
3. institute ::
found, founded, founding, founds
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
now I understand
why you FOUND religion in your old age.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
And somehow I FOUND myself in her bed.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
...I have to tell you,
I FOUND it physically exhilarating.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
Dave, I FOUND six vacuum cleaner
repair shops in your area.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
Because I just FOUND six more
exactly like it.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
English to Bengali Dictionary: found
Meaning and definitions of found, translation in Bengali language for found with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of found in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "found"
What found means in Bengali, found meaning
in Bengali, found definition, examples and pronunciation
of found in Bengali language.