জীবাশ্ম, সেকেলে ব্যক্তি, সেকেলে বস্তু, সেকেলে ধরনের ব্যক্তি, সেকেলে ধরনের বস্তু, অশ্মসেকেলে, অশ্মীভূত, প্রস্তরীভূতগতযুগীয়
- জীবাশ্মঅশ্মীকরণঅশ্মীভূত করাজীবাশ্ম
Noun(1) someone whose style is out of fashion(2) the remains (or an impression
Adjective(1) characteristic of a fossil
(1) A plaintiff, therefore, was originally just a person who made a complaint, but the word became a fossil of legal terminology many centuries ago.(2) Then we use the dating of a recently discovered hominid fossil as a calibration point.(3) he can be a cantankerous old fossil at times(4) Who would take care of that crazy old fossil then?(5) a fossil fish(6) For those of you who are surprised that a grumpy old fossil like me actually works on a computer, it is all t'Editor's fault.(7) Marine rocks commonly contain plant fossils but they are outnumbered by more common and spectacular shelly invertebrate fossils .(8) Most of the other scholars were old fossils that seemed so fragile that the slightest breath of wind would keel them over.(9) The decapod fossils are preserved in remarkable detail as molds and as body fossils.(10) Scientific testing has determined that the oldest dinosaur fossils are hundreds of millions of years old.(11) Other marine trace fossils , together with marine bivalves, have been described from the unit as a whole.(12) Pasting on a fake smile, I nodded fervently, no longer eager to study silly fossils of dead organisms.(13) Carboniferous and Permian strata often contain useful index fossils belonging to this group.(14) Shallow marine invertebrate fossils occur throughout the formation, but are mainly concentrated in four broad intervals.(15) During that time new hominid fossils have been discovered in Africa.(16) Li and Ding interpreted such structures as metazoan trace fossils .
(1) fossil fuels :: জীবাশ্ম জ্বালানী
(2) fossil fuel :: জীবাশ্ম জ্বালানী
(3) fossil record :: জীবাশ্ম রেকর্ড
1. petrified remains ::
2. petrified impression ::
3. remnant ::
4. relic ::
fossil, fossilization, fossilize, fossilizes, fossils
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But it's not a dinosaur FOSSIL
or matching pocket watches,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
You have any idea what
you're gettin00:03:07,438 --> 00:03:09,941
00:03:10,108 --> 00:03:11,818
He's been fascinated
with dinosaurs 00:03:10,1056
00:03:11,985 --> 00:03:13,486
Maybe we could get him a FOSSIL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 17
English to Bengali Dictionary: fossil
Meaning and definitions of fossil, translation in Bengali language for fossil with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fossil in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fossil"
What fossil means in Bengali, fossil meaning in Bengali, fossil definition, examples and pronunciation of fossil in Bengali language.