ভুলিয়া যাত্তয়া, বিস্মৃত হত্তয়াভুলে যাওয়া, বিস্মৃত হওয়া, মনে না পড়া
Verb(1) dismiss from the mind; stop remembering(2) be unable to remember(3) forget to do something(4) leave behind unintentionally
(1) If the Democrats preselect this dud, they can forget about trying to regain credibility.(2) A couple of great events are coming up in the next two months to help us forget about all the snow earlier this week.(3) ├ö├ç├┐I'm sorry, Cassie. I forget myself├ö├ç├û(4) how soon they forget!(5) It smelled delicious and made us forget the preceding conversation completely.(6) forget all this romantic stuff(7) If you get to 30 and you're single, forget about it, you're one of life's singles.(8) Add the rice and two cups of water, cover the pot, and turn the heat down low enough for you to forget about it for a while.(9) The view out the front through the large windscreen is good, but forget about seeing the bonnet.(10) I forget exactly where I left it(11) The players and management can go home and forget about it, we have to live with the trauma of possible relegation every day.(12) for years she had struggled to forget about him(13) Then you might as well forget about walking to the traffic lights and just jaywalk in the middle of the street.(14) And on the other hand I don't want him to call me, because it would be so much easier to forget about him that way.(15) to forget to do sth(16) He advised people with dogs to forget about exercise in the excessive heat and to make sure there was plenty of shade and cool water.
(1) forget it :: ভুলে যাও
(2) to forget :: ভুলতে
(3) forget about it :: এটা ভুলে
(4) forgive and forget :: ক্ষমা এবং ভুলে
(5) don't forget :: ভুলবেন না
(6) forget about :: ভুলে যাও
(7) forget-me-not :: ফরগের্টমিনট
(8) not to forget :: আমার স্নাতকের
(9) try to forget :: ভুলতে চেষ্টা করো
1. fail to remember ::
মনে রাখা ব্যর্থ
2. leave behind ::
3. neglect ::
4. stop thinking about ::
আমার মাথা থেকে সরাতে
5. bury ::
6. blank out ::
আমি ষোল আছি
7. leave ::
1. recall ::
2. recollect ::
3. remember ::
forget, forgetful, forgets
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
to make Lord Eddard Stark
FORGET his honor.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
Also, don't FORGET to close the toilet
or she'll drink out of it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 22
SHELDON: Forget it.
"' alt="- Dr. Cooper?
: Forget it.
- Dr. Cooper?
SHELDON: Forget it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
I'll never FORGET mine.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
don't FORGET rich parents!
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 15
English to Bengali Dictionary: forget
Meaning and definitions of forget, translation in Bengali language for forget with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of forget in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "forget"
What forget means in Bengali, forget meaning in Bengali, forget definition, examples and pronunciation of forget in Bengali language.