নাভি, কেন্দ্রবিন্দু, উত্সবিন্দু, অধিশ্রয়, ফোক্স্, ক্রিয়া-কেন্দ্রনাভিগত করান, রশ্মিকেন্দ্রীভূত করা
Noun(1) the concentration of attention or energy on something(2) maximum clarity or distinctness of an image rendered by an optical system(3) maximum clarity or distinctness of an idea(4) a central point or locus of an infection in an organism(5) special emphasis attached to something(6) a point of convergence of light (or other radiation(7) a fixed reference point on the concave side of a conic section
Verb(1) direct one's attention on something(2) cause to converge on or toward a central point(3) bring into focus or alignment; to converge or cause to converge; of ideas or emotions(4) become focussed or come into focus(5) put (an image
(1) Katsukoii slowly turned a knob, which indicated that she was adjusting the focus .(2) But James would also narrow the focus to concentrate solely on the moral gains of unrequited love.(3) To adjust focus for targets at different distances, most optical devices move one or more of their lenses closer to or further from the focusing point.(4) He adjusted the focus of the lamp and watched Clark's face contort.(5) We keep our focus by concentrating on efforts on the goods and services we are strongest in.(6) The RFU's ├ö├ç├┐Impact├ö├ç├û strategy will be the focus of all activity to increase participation.(7) Breman's central focus is on the working poor at the bottom of Gujarat's society.(8) The focus and directrix of a parabola were considered by Pappus.(9) We believe our evaluation to be rigorously designed, with a defined focus and clear objectives.(10) an opportunity to focus research on the health needs of the population(11) the study will focus on a number of areas in Wales(12) The curve of the meniscus between the fluids can be altered with currents sent through the tube, which changes the focus of the lens.(13) Jani gasped, and her brown eyes lost their focus as she concentrated.(14) Your face is frozen to an oval miniature, glistening, out of focus .(15) I relish the hours when my entire focus isn't concentrated on breathing.(16) Likewise, the securing of ownership of Hearts has been the focus of interest in the Edinburgh club.
(1) focus on :: লক্ষ্য করা
(2) focus group :: ফোকাস গ্রুপ
(3) in focus :: কেন্দ্রে
(4) main focus :: প্রধান কেন্দ্রবিন্দু
(5) out of focus :: সীমার বাহিরে
(6) focus in :: দৃষ্টি দাও
(7) lack of focus :: মনঃসংযোগের অভাব
(8) focus point :: ফোকাস বিন্দু
(9) focus ring :: ফোকাস রিং
1. center ::
2. emphasis ::
3. subject ::
4. focal point ::
5. nidus ::
পোকার ডিম পরিবার স্থান
6. stress ::
8. bring into focus ::
ফোকাস মধ্যে আনা
9. concentrate on ::
11. concentre ::
12. rivet ::
focus, focused, focuses, focusing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
to FOCUS on me
and forget about herself.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
to FOCUS on other work.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
Keep him occupied while
we FOCUS on the task at hand.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
There's too much FOCUS on the border.
We lay low for the time being.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
Can we FOCUS on what we're talking about?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 16
English to Bengali Dictionary: focus
Meaning and definitions of focus, translation in Bengali language for focus with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of focus in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "focus"
What focus means in Bengali, focus meaning in Bengali, focus definition, examples and pronunciation of focus in Bengali language.