ধাবন, মাছি, শূন্যধাবন, পলায়ন, মশা, মক্ষিকা, ঝাঁপ, চেনা ভূত, সঙ্গী জীবাণু, ঢাকনা, পতঙ্গ, মশকউড়া, ত্তড়া, দ্রুত নড়া, চলিয়া যাত্তয়া, পলাইয়া যাত্তয়া, পৎ পৎ করা, এড়াইয়া চলা, পলাইয়া বেড়ান, ত্তড়ান, শূন্যপথে লইয়া যাত্তয়া, উড়াইয়া লইয়া যাত্তয়া, উড়িয়া পার হত্তয়া, অতিক্রম করা, ধাবন করা, ধাবিত হত্তয়া, ছুটা
- মাছিপালিয়েক্রোধে উন্মত্ত হয়ে পড়েমাছিউড়ন্ত
Noun(1) two-winged insects characterized by active flight(2) flap consisting of a piece of canvas that can be drawn back to provide entrance to a tent(3) an opening in a garment that is closed by a zipper or by buttons concealed under a fold of cloth(4) (baseball(5) fisherman's lure consisting of a fishhook decorated to look like an insect
Verb(1) travel through the air; be airborne(2) move quickly or suddenly(3) operate an airplane(4) transport by aeroplane(5) cause to fly or float(6) be dispersed or disseminated(7) change quickly from one emotional state to another(8) pass away rapidly(9) travel in an airplane(10) display in the air or cause to float(11) run away quickly(12) travel over (an area of land or sea(13) hit a fly(14) decrease rapidly and disappear
Adjective(1) (British informal
(1) And now Edward, in his turn, was compelled to fly from the country, and to take refuge with his brother-in-law, the Duke of Burgundy.(2) Ryan's a super fly dude.(3) I do not like how far I have to reach from the inside of the tent to the zip on the fly .(4) The Mock Orange bush has a bad case of black fly already, and the rose bush has greenfly.(5) The Old World hunter fly seemingly enjoys a challenge.(6) I fly back to London this evening(7) Requests to have the game postponed by 24 hours were dismissed so officials saw only one option and that was to hire a helicopter to fly him back.(8) If the butterfly can fly free with its wings of iridescent color, gardeners should be allowed to do the same.(9) Protestants, wherever they could obtain shipping, hasted to fly the country.(10) The horn fly , Haematobia irritans, is probably the most important economically damaging ectoparasite of grazing cattle.(11) Babs wants to know if her romance with the fly guy she met last year is for keeps.(12) I was looking for the fly stuff, and I don't mean fishing gear.(13) With Wakefield up in the pen yet again as Francona burned through his options, Curt Leskanic came in and got Williams to fly to center to end the inning.(14) ├ö├ç├┐Thank you.├ö├ç├û Claudia stood up. ├ö├ç├┐I have to fly ! We must get together for dinner soon!├ö├ç├û(15) A single fly was placed on the platform, and placidly stayed there, motionless, until the test stimulus was presented.(16) This reduced the amount of control forces and the frequency of control movements required to fly the aircraft.
(1) fly away :: উড়ে যাত্তয়া
(2) to fly :: উড়ে
(3) fly high :: উচ্চাকাঙ্ক্ষী হত্তয়া
(4) fly a kite :: একটি ঘুড়ি উড়ে
(5) on the fly :: মাছি উপর
(6) fly back :: ফিরে উড়ে
(7) fly off the handle :: চটে উঠা
(8) fly out :: রাগে ফাটিয়া পড়া
1. fly sheet ::
2. fly ball ::
3. travel through the air ::
বায়ু মাধ্যমে ভ্রমণ
6. pilot ::
7. display ::
8. flutter ::
9. go quickly ::
10. vaporize ::
বাষ্পে পরিণত করা
12. wing ::
13. fell ::
14. aviate ::
fled, flies, fly, flyable
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So you're chasing around a FLY
and in your world, I'm the idiot.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
to straighten up and FLY right
or toe the line,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
You go grab a FLY swatter.
I mean, so to speak.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
You know they FLY, right?!
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
Can I make the little man FLY now?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
English to Bengali Dictionary: fly
Meaning and definitions of fly, translation in Bengali language for fly with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of fly in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "fly"
What fly means in Bengali, fly meaning
in Bengali, fly definition, examples and pronunciation
of fly in Bengali language.