ফ্লাইট, উড্ডয়ন, পলায়ন, পৃষ্ঠপ্রদর্শন, শূন্যধাবন, ধাবন, ঝাঁক, দ্রুতগতি, বেগে নিষ্ক্রমণ, বেগে বর্ষণ, বিমানবাহিনীর অংশ, উধাত্ত, শূন্যযাত্রা, অপগম, অপগমন, চম্পট, শ্রেণী, দৌড়
- ফ্লাইটউড়তে পারে না এমনবিমান চালনা
Noun(1) a formation of aircraft in flight(2) an instance of traveling by air(3) a stairway (set of steps(4) the act of escaping physically(5) an air force unit smaller than a squadron(6) passing above and beyond ordinary bounds(7) the path followed by an object moving through space(8) a flock of flying birds(9) a scheduled trip by plane between designated airports
Verb(1) shoot a bird in flight(2) fly in a flock(3) decorate with feathers
(1) an eagle in flight(2) short, light flight arrows(3) Just keep firing the same motion and you'll see you are learning very powerful control of ball flight .(4) Royal Rosa disappointed on his seasonal debut after making a horrific mistake at the first flight .(5) The migration of former slaves to the Midwest during the Civil War was a flight toward freedom as well as an escape from the violence and chaos of war.(6) a flight of aeroplanes(7) When we compare the present life of man on earth with that time of which we have no knowledge, it seems to me like the swift flight of a sparrow through the banqueting-hall where you are sitting at dinner on a winter's day.(8) Whenever a ball caroms off one player and goes into the hands of another player, the ball remains legally in flight as long as it doesn't hit the ground.(9) the enemy were now in flight(10) Chacon fired to first but the ball got lost in flight on its way to first base.(11) The flight of an eagle is a beautiful thing to watch: wings outspread, gliding and dipping, effortlessly riding invisible currents.(12) I travel frequently and have never been so uncomfortable nor felt so unsafe flying as on this flight .(13) It is a very special moment when such magnificent birds make their first flight .(14) A player who is not offside when his team mate sends him the ball or sends a free kick is not penalised for an offside if he runs ahead while the ball is in flight .(15) It was difficult for her to climb the flight of steps to the podium.(16) the golfer's swing is obviously critical to the ball's flight
(1) flight attendant :: বিমানবালা
(2) flight mode :: ভ্রমণ রত
(3) flight number :: ফ্লাইট নাম্বার
(4) direct flight :: সরাসরি যুদ্ধ
(5) flight deck :: ফ্লাইট ডেক
(6) flight schedule :: ফ্লাইট সময়সূচি
(7) return flight :: ফেরার ফ্লাইট
(8) flight ticket :: বিমান টিকিট
(9) flight crew :: ফ্লাইট ক্রু
1. aviation ::
3. trajectory ::
গ্রহনক্ষত্রের নির্দিষ্ট আবক্র পথ
4. flock ::
5. escape ::
6. staircase ::
7. flying ::
8. flight of steps ::
flight, flightless, flights
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You might as well just wait at the airport
for your FLIGHT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 6
I think this FLIGHT is coming from Houston.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
Mostly because you're a proven FLIGHT risk.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
I've got a FLIGHT to catch.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
You'll be at the airport
an hour before your FLIGHT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
English to Bengali Dictionary: flight
Meaning and definitions of flight, translation in Bengali language for flight with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of flight in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "flight"
What flight means in Bengali, flight meaning
in Bengali, flight definition, examples and pronunciation
of flight in Bengali language.