মানানসই, উপযুক্ত, উচিত, শক্ত, সঙ্গত, কর্মক্ষম, ভাল অবস্থাযুক্ত, ব্যবহার্য, যোগ্য, যোগ্যতাসম্পন্ন, শোভন, যথোচিতউপযুক্ত করা, মানানসই করা, বসা, মিলা, হত্তয়া, লাগা, সমন্বয়সাধন করা, খাপ খাত্তয়ান, মানানসই হত্তয়া, মিলান, মিল হত্তয়া, খাটা, যোগ্য করা, যথাবৎ জোড়া দেত্তয়া, যোগ্য হত্তয়ামূচ্র্ছা, ক্ষণিক আক্রমণ, অঙ্গাদির আক্ষেপ, সাময়িক আক্রমণ, উপযুক্ততা, মানানসই বস্তু, আক্ষেপ, রোগের আক্রমণ, মৃগীরোগের আক্রমণ, যোগ্যতার মান, আকস্মিক প্রকোপ, আকস্মিক প্রচণ্ড প্রকোপ
Noun(1) a display of bad temper(2) a sudden uncontrollable attack(3) the manner in which something fits(4) a sudden flurry of activity (often for no obvious reason
Verb(1) be agreeable or acceptable to(2) be the right size or shape; fit correctly or as desired(3) make fit(4) insert or adjust several objects or people(5) be compatible, similar or consistent; coincide in their characteristics(6) conform to some shape or size(7) provide with (something(8) fill, satisfy or meet a want or need or condtion ro restriction(9) make correspond or harmonize
Adjective(1) meeting adequate standards for a purpose(2) (usually followed by `to' or `for'(3) physically and mentally sound or healthy
(1) The Edmonton author, publisher, and former social worker has fit that description for at least 25 years.(2) To leave now would suggest that he'd gone in a fit of pique.(3) A great deal of the power and impact of the preached Word comes from the fit between the preacher and the words being preached.(4) As the pieces start to fit together the characters' dilemmas begin to take on a different shape.(5) Normally I do not drink at lunchtime because all I am fit for is a siesta; evening is a different matter < g >.(6) Drawing a plan forces you to think through your project from beginning to end, what you are going to need and how your are going to get the pieces to fit together.(7) Again, I strongly encourage choosing pants with a drawstring or an elastic waistband for an easy fit .(8) Doctors will be regularly asked to demonstrate their competence, so that they are fit to practise throughout their lives.(9) It was clear that none of the six men who claimed to be at the warehouse could possibly fit the police officer's description.(10) What they didn't know is when or if the pieces would fit together.(11) And those who would seek to give us that kind of politics are very happy to indulge the patronising fantasies of those who think it is all we are fit for.(12) Neither of these men is stupid enough to believe that churches are fit to govern a secular society, unlike many of their junior colleagues.(13) Rhyann looked fit to kill, but it was nothing compared to Gavin's anger when Alex had first fallen under.(14) She has adjusted her services to fit the customer's budget.(15) It means a lot to me; I didn't exchange it for the correct fit because I wanted the original one.(16) The firm has developed mathematical algorithms to simulate fabric drape and garment fit .
(1) keep fit :: সুস্থ রাখা
(2) fit in :: সময়োপযোগী করান
(3) to fit :: উপযুক্ত করা
(4) fit into :: মধ্যে মাপসই করা
(5) fit together :: একসঙ্গে মাপসই
(6) get fit :: সুস্থ্য থাকুন
(7) best fit :: শ্রেষ্ঠ মিল
(8) fit to :: মানানসই
(9) fit up :: যোগানো
1. suitable ::
2. competent ::
3. ready ::
4. healthy ::
6. correlation ::
7. convulsion ::
8. outbreak ::
9. tantrum ::
10. scene ::
11. burst ::
12. lay ::
13. equip ::
14. join ::
15. match ::
16. qualify ::
17. suit ::
19. go ::
20. conform to ::
21. gibe ::
comfit, comfits, fit, fitful, fitly, fitness, fits
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Gods have seen FIT to make it so
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
...I still can't figure out how Scott Kapinski
got me and my briefcase to FIT in there.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
- Well, what happened?
- Well, poor boy had a FIT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
...in order to FIT in the glass slipper?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 8
I don't imagine it will be
a story FIT for children.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
English to Bengali Dictionary: fit
Meaning and definitions of fit, translation in Bengali language for fit with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fit in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fit"
What fit means in Bengali, fit meaning in Bengali, fit definition, examples and pronunciation of fit in Bengali language.