মুষ্টি, কিলকিল মারা, ঘুসি মারা, আঁকড়াইয়া ধরা, ঘুসোঘুষি করা, ঘুসোঘুসি করা
Noun(1) a hand with the fingers clenched in the palm (as for hitting
(1) His fist winds tightly around my fingers until I feel the cracking of my bones.(2) He came at her, and she blocked his strike at her face and drove her fist towards his diaphragm.(3) When a breaking ball fell to the full forward his rasping shot came off the crossbar but he was alert to fist the rebound to the net.(4) I curled my fingers into my palm and banged my fist weakly against the door.(5) I probably had a goal chance in the first half but I didn't have much room and I probably should have fisted it over the bar.(6) She clenched her fists tightly, and when she spoke, she spoke through gritted teeth.(7) When we arrived, the shooters were usually standing around fisting beer cans and comparing their overall performances that season.(8) He leaped to his feet, pumped his fists , slapped the palms of the other teams' representatives.(9) I clenched my fists tightly, trying to use the agony of my nails digging into the skin to deter me from my current situation.(10) The fear I felt at being caught turned into anger and I felt my hands bunch tightly into fists .(11) I clenched my fists so tightly that my fingernails almost drew blood.(12) He looked back down at the ground and she clenched her fists tightly.(13) I clenched my fists tightly and hurled myself at the boy who had pushed me down.(14) Children love to gather fistfuls of these beautiful little flowers and take them indoors to present them to parents or grandparents.(15) McConville's kick fell short, but Barry O'Hagan managed to help it on its way, fisting it over the bar.(16) She clenched her fists tightly, awaiting his answer with bated breath.
(1) iron fist :: লৌহ মুষ্টি
(2) fist fight :: মুষ্টি যুদ্ধ
(3) clenched fist :: মুষ্টিবদ্ধ মুষ্টি
(4) make a fist :: একটি মুষ্টি করা
(5) fist bump :: মুষ্টি আচমকা
(6) hand over fist :: মুষ্টি হস্তান্তর
(7) fist pump :: মুষ্টি পাম্প
1. clenched hand ::
2. duke ::
3. mitt ::
fist, fistful, fistfuls, fists
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We found them at the Fist.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
-I'll take a look myself.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
Make a FIST. Tight.
There we go.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
The Fist of the First Men.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
...but on this Physics Bowl team,
I rule with an iron FIST.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
English to Bengali Dictionary: fist
Meaning and definitions of fist, translation in Bengali language for fist with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fist in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fist"
What fist means in Bengali, fist meaning in Bengali, fist definition, examples and pronunciation of fist in Bengali language.