শেষ, সমাপ্তি, সমাপন, সংহারশেষ করা, সমাপ্ত করা, সম্পূর্ণ করা, ধ্বংস করা, চুকান, সারা, খতম করা, সায় করা, সাবাড় করা, পাচার করা
- শেষসমাপ্তচরম আঘাতশেষসমাপ্তি
Noun(1) a decorative texture or appearance of a surface (or the substance that gives it that appearance(2) the temporal end; the concluding time(3) a highly developed state of perfection; having a flawless or impeccable quality(4) the place designated as the end (as of a race or journey(5) designated event that concludes a contest (especially a race(6) the downfall of someone (as of persons on one side of a conflict(7) event whose occurrence ends something(8) (wine tasting, as it is swallowed(9) the act of finishing
Verb(1) come or bring to a finish or an end(2) finally be or do something(3) have an end, in a temporal, spatial, or quantitative sense; either spatial or metaphorical(4) provide with a finish(5) finish eating all the food on one's plate or on the table(6) cause to finish a relationship with somebody
(1) it was a close finish(2) It's a big, bold, toasty style with a lot of power and a lovely dry finish .(3) You can specify matt finish in the ├ö├ç├┐additional information├ö├ç├û box that is at the bottom of the order details page.(4) It's a big wine, almost in a Bollinger style, with lots of yeasty flavours and a big, bold finish .(5) I don't really mind this, and rather like the distinctly metallic looking finish and dark, dark blue colouring.(6) Clearly a labour of love with its attention to detail and cosy finish , it is a perfect lovers' retreat.(7) Cut refers to the proportions, symmetry and finish of the diamond.(8) I really enjoyed the film from start to finish(9) The mouth-watering finish is more Sauvignon blanc than Chardonnay in style.(10) This joyous, soft, ripe, buttery Chardonnay with a pleasingly ripe nutty finish is a bargain at this price.(11) he surged into a winning lead 200 meters from the finish(12) I haven't managed to finish this week's task as it was quite involved so I've decided to carry it over until next week.(13) the wine has a lemony tang on the finish(14) Zedrovski raced competitively to finish in second place, a length and three quarters back.(15) That is what they will be doing now, and they will be doing so from start to finish - with the finish being the most critical and difficult element in the media mix.(16) lightweight nylon with a shiny finish
(1) to finish :: শেষ
(2) finish up :: শেষ কর
(3) finish off :: শেষ কর
(4) finish line :: শেষ সীমানা
(5) finish school :: স্কুল শেষ
(6) almost finish :: প্রায় শেষ
(7) matte finish :: ম্যাট ফিনিস
(8) finish with :: সঙ্গে শেষ
(9) finish time :: ফিনিস সময়
(10) glossy finish :: গ্লসি ফিনিস
1. end ::
2. finishing line ::
3. veneer ::
পাতলা তক্তার আবরণ
5. ending ::
6. refinement ::
7. last ::
8. goal ::
9. complete ::
10. leave ::
11. consume ::
12. end ::
13. varnish ::
14. stop ::
16. eat up ::
1. begin ::
2. commence ::
3. inaugurate ::
4. open ::
5. start ::
finish, finished, finisher, finishers, finishes, finishing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I don't know a nice way
to FINISH this sentence.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
The kind who FINISH
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
Someone call George R. R. Martin,
this guy knows how to FINISH a story.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 9
God, we're never gonna FINISH in time.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
let this place
FINISH burning behind us...
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
English to Bengali Dictionary: finish
Meaning and definitions of finish, translation in Bengali language for finish with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of finish in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "finish"
What finish means in Bengali, finish meaning
in Bengali, finish definition, examples and pronunciation
of finish in Bengali language.